Part 1

HOW LACK OF PATRIOTISM HAS AFFECTED INDIA?

69 years after our independence; yet we are not independent. The reasons are poverty, corruption, poor infrastructure and all these. We often complaint about our country being like this. Has anybody thought we are a country with tremendous potential? We are lacking because of our system, our peoples mind set, and our lack of encouragement to contribution to the nation. Only one and only one concept can cure all these problems which is "PATRIOTISM".

If you pick any ordinary school and ask a question in the class about who wants to do what? The maximum people will answer that I want to study in AMERICA, GERMANY, and ENGLAND. Why do they want to study in foreign nations? Why? The only reason that these people do not want to strive for their country these people want to sit on luxurious sofas have a beer in their hand and want to live in huge buildings. One more reason is that these countries have strong economies we do not have a strong economy. This helps in getting higher amount of salary. A funny thing is that many Indians are there in outside countries which give that particular country support financially which makes other countries economy far better than our country indirectly. The children in our generation dream about becoming an astronaut in which company? Not in ISRO but in NASA, an engineer not in TATA but in IBM AND WHAT NOT. It's actually shameful that we dream about a progressed country when these children will shoulder the responsibilities of our country in future. Instead of having a luxurious life, strive for your country, strive for your people in return you would get priceless blessings and you would get a tremendous feeling of self-satisfaction. Our now RBI governor RAGHURAM RAJAN talks about that till 2035 – 2040 we would be one of the significant economies in the world but that is only possible if the people of the country stay in the country. We have companies like Infosys, Reliance, and TATA, Mittal steel and many more it as well as companies which influence the world economy with their presence only. Sunder Pichai, Satya Nadela heard of these guys. One of them is the GOOGLE CEO and MICROSOFT CEO. These people have strived hard their whole life but have messed up their life when they chose their profession. These high calibre people were if been deployed by the government and given financial aid to start their own financial companies and within 2 – 3 years we would have another Microsoft and Google in our country. I am not at all blaming them but this gives us an indication about how Indians are? We do not want to live in a country like INDIA so migrate to other countries. It makes me think that do we have an inferiority complex? We Indians are spread across whole world & each nook and corner of the world and many countries have one or more Indian colonies. Yet why are we embarrassed when we are called the coloured people. Every great man in this world has proved that achievement is the thing to be looked upon and not the looks or the outer physical appearance. When we will remove this inferiority complex then and then only we can compete the world. If no country even the developed country cannot produce such skilled people then and if we develop these type of people who reside all over the world why are we embarrassed? If we are the ones to develop these people we should proudly speak in front of other people and be proud and say vigorously that "Yeah I am proud that I am a coloured man" hence we should be totally focused on the fact that we Indians do not lack skill or intelligence we Indians lack in patriotism that is will to do something innovative something good for our country.

"The Indian Army" one of the strongest armies in the world the third largest army in the world. Despite of being one of the strongest our dirty politicians always keep saying some kind of crap about our army. They do not know as to what all sacrifices do the family of the soldier. Protecting the country in -52degrees Celsius is not at all a joke and not a kind that we should comment any negative. Instead we should appreciate their efforts which they take. Only these people can do this who have utter faith in their country. But slowly this faith and trust which is entrusted in us by the commandos in our country because of the comments and debates held on worthless topics related to criticism of the army. Our army in all has fought 5 wars 4 with Pakistan and one with china. In it only the china war our country lost rest all wars was won by us which is a truly commendable job. After our independence when our adjacent country Pakistan had attacked us the India Army was the one who saved us. To reach the post of that particular army post you need only one thing more than the common man which is love for the nation. With the army, comes not only the facilities but also the respect, honour, dignity which is given more to any cadet compared to any ordinary person. This honour is decreasing day by day people are more interested in murder cases and also the affairs of the film stars nobody cares that the Indian army out there is fighting for the country so and because of that only we are able to survive we are able to live and cherish our dreams on the cost of their lives. When people ask or show the photograph of any terrorist or any jihadi they immediately recollect but if you ask the name of the martyrs nobody knows them??? A big question mark on their faces and also on the respect given by people to soldiers. Our navy and air force which examine each and every ship and plane neatly. Now it's the time for us to give them the honour which they deserve. R&AW - research and analysis wing. What is that? A typical teenager college going student will ask that. Actually R&AW is the secret service agency which works in order to prevent bombing inside the country or save the country from any type of severe terrorist by nabbing him or killing him in the encounter. The worst thing about these agents' is that they never get an honour from the people of India country. The reason why is that there would anyone as their agent maybe the one who is sitting beside you? One more integral part of the defence squad: THE POLICE DEPARTMENT OF INDIA. It is considered one of the most corrupted departments. This department basically looks upon the inter-city crime and also regulates the traffic flow of the city. We should also have a closer magnificence on the things done by the police as it has performed many times shameful things by letting the guilty free and what not to say. But yet now after a stable government we have improved. The police is now ready to prevent another attack like the Mumbai massacre. 3200 cameras are installed in each city as to prevent that type of attack. The police department works 24*7 out yet the quality of the facilities is disgusting so the police have to take the dark path which is the CORRUPTION.