Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper

Long ago, there was a pretty princess named Anneliese. She grew up in a beautiful palace and was very happy, One day, the queen told her daughter that there was no longer any gold to take care of the people in the Kingdom. If Anneliese would marry the rich King Dominick, their kingdom would be saved. So Princess Anneliese agreed, but she was really in love with her tutor, Julian.

The next day as Anneliese and Julian were walking in the village, they heard the most beautiful voice singing. It was a girl who looked just like the princess! '' What is your name? ''  Anneliese asked.  '' Erika "
the girl replied. " Its amazing, " the princess said. " Except for our hair color and this crown-shaped birthmark on my shoulder, we could be twins" . The princess learned that Erika had to pay off her pad rents' at Madame Carp's dress shop. Before saying good-bye, Anneliese promised to have Erika sing at the palace one day.

Meanwhile, no one knew that the queen's royal advisor, Preminger, had stolen the queen's royal advisor, Preminger, Had Stolen The queen's gold!  His wicked Plan was to marry Anneliese and become a king. But When Preminger learned to princess Anneliese was going to marry King Dominick, he had Anneliese To kidnapped. He then told Julian an the queen that Anneliese that run away. Preminger hoped the queen would be sow grateful when he later returned the princess that she would let him marry her daughter!

Julian didn't believe Preminger's story. He asked Erika to pretend to be Princess Anneliese and help him uncover the truth. So with a blonde wig and some coaching, Erika learned how to walk, act, and dress like the princess.

At the Palace, Julian announced that the princess had returned. King Dominick an Erika soon fell in love. ''There was something about you," King Dominick said. " your honest and down-to-earth. You don't act like a princess." Erika wished she could tell King Truth, but first Julian had to find the real princess.

Meanwhile, Princess Anneliese escaped from her captors and ran back to the palace. But in her dirty and torn clothes, the guards didn't recognize her and wouldn't let her in! Anneliese went to Madame Carp's dress shop to see if Erika could help her. Madame Carp's thought the princess was Erika. She put Anneliese to work and locked her in the shop. When Preminger learned that the princess had escaped, he was furious. And when he saw Julian spying on him, he had the tutor captured and taken to the abandoned gold mine. Meanwhile, Princess Anneliese tried to send her royal ring to one of Madame Carp's dress labels and attached it to the collar of her cat, Serafina. "Take This to The Palace,'' Princess Anneliese instructed. "When they see the label, it will lead them here. "

Unfortunately, Preminger found Serafina first. He went to Madame Carp's shop and pretend to help Anneliese. But instead of taking the princess to the palace, he took her to the abandoned gold mine. Princess Anneliese found Julian there, and quickly realized that Preminger was behind her kidnapping. "Now I'm going to tell the queen you've been in an unfortunately mining accident and all I've found of you is your ring, " Preminger said with laugh. Then he blocked the entrance to the mine. Princess Anneliese and Julian were trapped!