Happy new year, baby

Hey, guys. This is just a short smut with Jimin cause the new year s approaching :D
I hope you ll like it.
Enjoy! :D

P. S. The video s not mine.

Oh, god! Where the fuck is he? We were together just 10 mins ago, and now he s vanished. There s only few minutes before the new year and he disappeared. I wish we hadn t threw this new year party... he always leaves me handle everyone and everything. I have to organize everything! Have to take care of the food, the arrangements... Aahh, excuse me, i forgot! He does take care of something... the DRINKS! Of course...

I walk through the whole house searching for him and ask everyone if they seen him, but no one has. I go to the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen, but there s no sign of him! I m starting to feel a little worried now because nobody else has seen him either.

As i walk pass the storage closet the door suddenly opens and i m pulled inside, slammed to the wall and my mouth is covered with someone s hand! Wtf is happening?!! The storage room then suddenly lights up and i get to see who was doing that to me. It s him!

''Jimin! What the fuck u doing? It s almost midnight and you just disappeared!", he cut me off with a soft kiss. Ah, i love his lips so much... his all mouth actually. He place little kisses on my lips with every sentence he s saying.

Jimin: ''Relax, baby (kiss). I don t care about that (kiss). I just wanna be with you'', he lastly said, and this time it was me who kissed him. I started to kiss him very deep and rough switching places and this time i ve slammed him to the wall and press my body against his, making him groan in excitement.

I was sucking his tongue while i wondered my hands through his hair, and he was holding me by my butt, pressing my waist against his hard bulge.

I break the kiss because we both ran out of air and i start to kiss his neck. He smells so fucking good! This always makes me be all over him. As i kiss and lick his neck i run one of my hand on his neck going down on his chest, abs and finally reach my target: his hard dick :D

''Happy new year!", is hearing in the background, but we don t give a fuck...

When i grab his bulge he makes a very rough moan and bites my neck, making me stroke his bulge harder.

Jimin: ''Oh, baby, no other woman made me so hard so fuckin fast the way you do!", he says licking my earlobe.

I pull off and start to take off his belt and unbutton his jeans looking him in the eyes all this time.

Jimin: ''Fuck, baby, you re a tigress!", he says smiling at me with his fuck stare.

''Because you re a fuckin tiger, baby, that s why we match so well'', i say winking at him.

I kneel pulling down his jeans and boxers revealing his dick that was hard as a baseball bat. I softly grab it with one hand. I put my middle finger in my mouth and suck it while i stare into his eyes. His face is so fuckin turn on biting his lower lip, his lust is showing so bad and he s making me so wet! I pull the finger out of my mouth and i run it on his dick s tip, which was already wet from the pre-cum, and he s moaning making pleasure smirks. I remove the finger and i start to lick his dick tip with the tip of my tongue staring at him. He makes a deep moan and close his eyes leaning his head against the walk behind him.

Jimin: ''Fuuuckkk!", he says and suddenly picks me up on his waist and puts me against the wall. He pulls up my skirt and rips my panties. He touches my pussy which was already soaking wet.

Jimin: ''Aahhh, i love making you so wet, baby'', he says and kisses me deep.

He slides his dick inside me so slowly that he makes me tear up of so much pleasure and beg him.

''Please, Jimin...'', i whine in his mouth.

Jimin: ''What, baby? Tell me what you want'', he whisper s in my ear and start to lick my neck while he thrusts too fucking slow!

''I want you to fuck me! Fuck me, Jimin!", i say in his ear.

He makes a hard moan in my neck and starts to thrusts harder and faster. We were already very horny and now we both were so close. He sticks his dick in and out twirling his tongue inside my mouth making me insane of so much pleasure.

''Yeesss! Yes, Jimiiin!"

Jimin: ''Yes, baby, cum for me!"

''Omg!!!"

Jimin: ''Aaahhh, your sweet pussy is made for my dick, baby!"

I cum pulling his hair and biting his neck. He cums right after me stroking my breast and hip with his head in my neck.

''You re a fucking sex god, Park Jimin'', i say in his ear causing him to lift his head and look at me with a lazy smile.

Jimin: ''Happy new year, baby'', he says and kisses me.

There you have it, guys :D
I hope you enjoyed it.
See you next time.
Byeee :*