Silk

It was my roommate's fault. Her fault why I'm in heat. It was an early morning when I get up and saw two cheeks of peach. And yes, it was her.

The only woman that I'm staring right now. And I called her Olivia the Goddess of Peaches. Kidding aside, it was her turn to cook for our breakfast.

Oh, I want her to be my wife. Her glorious body with those tied knots on her back and her curves. Damn.

"Hey, which one would you prefer coffee or orange juice?" She asked as she turns around and smiled at me holding the pan and spatula.

"I'm craving for chocolate today." I smiled getting up from my sit to help her. "Why aren't you wearing anything, Miss?" I said smirking at her sheepishly holding out the plates.

"Well Queen Pia, as you can see I'm tired because of you and I don't have time to dress up for our breakfast." She puts the strip bacons and sunny side up eggs on the plate as she raise a brow on me.

"Woah. Wait a sec Miss." I hold up my hands to pause and think, scanning her whole being. "Now I'm at fault. Sory for last night but I know you liked it. Also, you are wearing such a piece of cover with apron! Look at you, Miss!" I monotone then strive into her space holding her waist, blowing some air to her ear. "Don't seduce me with this silk, Miss." I whispered as I hear her gasped between me carressing her uncovered back. "Now, I'm craving for chocolate too." She breathlessly answered as she puts down what she's holding before. Her heart beating fast as it thumps the same in my chest.

*gulp

"Then let's finish our dessert first." I whispered as we locked our lips full of kisses with my hands on her peaches cheeks.

"Well, I don't mind early desserts" She mutters holding my hands on her back as it shifts on the knotted ties. "Undress me, My Queen." Her darken eyes were full of wanting, her cautious lips smirking at me.