First Meeting

My name is Sincere and I've been jumped around from foster home to foster home.
I never meet my mother or father .
I just thought they were wrong for leaving me ..
Anyways I got kicked out my foster parents house at the age of 16. I've been working at a strip club just to have money in my pockets.
There was this guy who always tipped big but I just thought he was some kind of pervert. I've been working here at the legendz for a a couple months. Just 2days ago I'm getting ready to leave and this man comes up behind me and grabs my ass and tries to kiss on me.
So I'm trying to fight him off and off course he's a man so I'm struggling hard.
Just when I thought things were getting worst.
This man comes out and start beating his ass.
After he ran off
Remember when I say a guy was a pervert.
Well he just saved my life so I'm all raddled up he asked if I was ok I said no.
He asked me were I stayed cause I was going to take the bus home. I told him that that was okay I'd walk but he insisted. So knowing people I put my blade in my sleeve of my jacket just in case. He dropped me off and waited till I was in and left.
Now I'm falling yea whatever I was falling this man just saved my life its not like I wanted to do him I just wanted to get to know him.
I went in the house and took a shower fixed me some pizza rolls layed down and watched TV until I feel asleep.