Happy Birthday, Dean-o!

With every step toward the high school, Dean's excitement rose. It was finally his eighteenth birthday, and his Souling Day could happen at anytime now. He had dreamed of this day since his mother had told him stories of the wonders of love. Cheesy, right? But, when she died it was one of the only things Dean had left of her.
Dean pushed through the heavy metal doors of Leviathan High and was immediately was grabbed and pulled into a group hug by his two best friends, Crowly and Jo.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They screeched, leaving Dean smiling and also partially deaf.
"So anyone turn into a flashlight for that ass yet? " Crowly asked. "You are eighteen now right?"
" Yeah and no. Nobody has gone all glow fly on me. " Dean answered, rolling his eyes and turning to Jo, who had begun to stare intently at her battered Converse. " Hey, sugar. You doing okay?" He asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm fine. I g-gotta go make up a Chemistry test. See you later. " Jo muttered, shrugging his hand off and walking away from the two boys.
" Didn't she take Chem last year?" Dean asked, Crowly nodding in reply, staring at the spot Jo had just been with his eyes wide.
Suddenly Crowly snapped his head up.
"What?! Oh birthday boy, that new kid from that bloody Bible school just walked into our bathroom! " Crowly said jerking Dean's arm and pointing at the closing bathroom door across the hall. " I say let's go teach him about our gospel! C'mon birthday bitch, lead the way! " Crowly growled, shoving Dean towards the locker room, an evil grin on his face. Dean laughed and strolled his way through the crowded hallway, adrenaline filling his body as he reached the door, itching for a fight.