PewdieCry song oneshot

song:  Fever by Adam Lambert 

IDK i got bored and was watching some Johnlock and heard this song. then i thought hey Cry could sing this and then i saw the shower clip with Cry and now heres the oneshot...... ENJOY!!!!!!!!    

Pewdiecry:

  Cry was in the shower bored. "hmm... AH!" he grabs his cell phone and turns on the song Fever by Adam Lambert. humming to the tune until the words started. "there he goes, my baby walks so slow. sexual tic tac toe Yeah, I know we both know, It isn't time, no. But could you be m-mine?" he looks at pews as the curtins open. "p...pewdie?" pewds smirks. "keep singing." ad so cry did. "We'll never get too far Just you, me, and the bar. Silly ménage à trois, sometimes, Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine?" cry moans as pewds bites on his neck. "p..pewds i..i.." pewdie just bites harder licking his neck. "keep...going.." cry takes a deep breath and tries singing "Oh baby, light's on But your mom's not home I'm sick of laying down alone, hey With this fever, fever, yeah My one and own I wanna get you alone Give you fever, fever, yeah" pewdies hands trail down to crys ass and sqeezes. "dont stop." cry moans and bucks as pewds other hand drifts to crys balls "pewdie.... ah... There it goes. You're still my soul and so 'Cause, sweetheart No-no-nobody a-kno-kno-knows me Or can find me, ooh Time to be m-mine, mine" cry moans and lean his head on the wall."ah...Pewdie... please..." Pewds smirks and heads downs kissing every inch of cry untill he hits crys member. "dont stop or i will leave." taking in crys member as he says this. "AH.... Let's get inside your car. Just you, me and the stars. Kind of ménage à trois, sometimes Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine?" cry moans and gulps, reaching down to runs his fingers though pewdies bobing head. "Oh baby, light's on But your mom's not home I'm sick of laying down alone, hey With this fever, fever, yeah My one and own. I wanna get you alone Give you fever, fever, yeah.... Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah! You baby, oh baby, oh baby, yeah, oh baby, you're mine! Baby you're mine, mine, you're mine" cry explodes in pewdies mouth breathing hard. swallowing every drop pewds slides crys member out of his mouth and claims crys. "nmm... pewds... i...that..." pewds smiles "finish the song" cry pants and nods "Oh baby, light's on But your mom's not home I'm sick of laying down alone With this fever, fever, yeah My one and own I wanna get you alone Give you fever, fever, yeah....Give you my f-f-fever, my f-fever Give you my f-f-fever, my f-fever! Give you fever, fever, yeah Give you fever, fever, yeah!.." cry reaches for his phone and turns it off. then grabs a towel drying him and pewdie off, draging pewdie to thier bed to finish off the night with moans and pleasure.  

AN

Dont hate me. leave a comment if you liked it :) thanks.