Little Miss Little Mix

**•**•**•**•**Alrighty authors note!!!!**•**•**•**•**

*•* OK, so this is my first fanfic that I have written and shared with the public so bare with me. It's not gonna be the best at first, most likely, but I'm trying and it will hopefully get better (yeah it will). Sooo, Anyhoo! If you didn't read the description this story is about a girl named Katherine a.k.a. Kat who has been adopted by the one and only Little Mix! You really just gotta read on for the story I am not writing it in the authors note... Sooo enjoy!!! (Also I'm sorry to all the grammar and spelling nazis! I'm not perfect like I said I am trying and I will edit as best as I can!) *•*

Katherine's P.O.V.

I'm not a perfect girl, I'm 14 years old, still 5'2" with dull brown hair that falls flat down my back to my waist. I'm so skinny it's seriously disgusting to look at, like burns your eyes. It's very likely that if I met you after a while the question 'Are you anorexic?' will pop up. OK, OK, I look a bit better than an anorexic girl but it's not unheard of for whispers to follow me about how bony I am.

Really when I think about it, the only thing that I truly love about my looks are my eyes. There so big in fact it just makes me look even more skinny and angular, but them in general, without the rest of me I really like. All around my pupil is a dark blue iris that fades into light blue sliding into an aqua-green. When you look really close you can see the thin Jagged line of honey brown around the edges. Not to mention I get more comments on how long and full my eyelashes are than whispers about my size.

If your wondering why I'm so skinny and thin or have the worst hair in the world, I've got a long story to tell but I'll just cut it short. I've been at Willow-bridge orphanage since well right after birth. My mom didn't think she could give me the care I needed as a single teen mom without a supporting family by our side so she let me go. Apparently no one decided to take me in the time before I was born so I went here to Willow-bridge.

Everything in the orphanage was great, we would always be at the beach in the L.A. sunshine. Yeah I was tan not paper white a couple years ago, but that's locked in the past and I'm stuck here in the filthy present day. Now there is no hope for Willow-bridge orphanage.

You see, all the kids here are growing up, the youngest is now 13. No one wants the older kids especially now because of the way we are all thin and ugly due to the budget cuts. I haven't had a haircut in two years and the food is limited among thirteen children left here. In some remarkable way old Mrs. Henderson has managed to keep all of us alive, but it won't last more than another week.

I rip the wooden hair brush through my tangled hair, soon giving up on my feeble attempt to make myself look just a bit nicer. I tie it into a bun on top of my head so you can't see how messy it is while I walk to my dresser hoping that something nice to wear has popped up but there's nothing new. All I find is some faded Jean shorts and a peach loose tank top. I put on my old, breaking, wooden framed glasses and step outside of my room.

Twelve kids in front of me run down the stairs for dinner laughing talking with their friends. My only friend in this joint just happens to be in the hospital at the moment but thats not important at the moment. I mean I get along well with the rest of the kids here but they aren't my best friends.

We all gather in the small dining room to eat as we wait for future parents to stumble in. Dinner is almost over when we hear a soft nock on the door. We all stand in order against the long wall as Mrs. Henderson answers the door. "Why hello girls! Your here to adopt?"

YAY first chapter finished! I know that it's short but they are going to get longer once more stuff starts going on. WOOHOO I hope you like so far next chapter will be uploded between today and tomorrow night.