About me

My name is Brooke. I have blue eyes, and I red and blonde hair. My life turns to be a livinb hell, but I also know people always have it worse then I do. I lost my mom 8 months ago, in May 18, 2015. A few days after my favorite grandmother. May 15, 2015. I've changed a lot since then. I've always thought self harm was a way to go. Its really not, I use to even pop pills that I didn't even know what they were. I found my boyfriend in 2 grade, but we didn't start dating till 8 grade, on October 23, 2014. He knew I was suffering a bit. When I lost my mom, I called him knowing he was at lunch, I called him crying, and explain that my mom passed away. We had a choice to go to school, I only went and dropped of my stuff. Summer break I was still in the denial process of grief. I was physically and mentally abused. My step dad only believed his kids it was always that way. It sucked but I learned to deal with it, my dad took me to the point where I tried to end my life, but I called my grandpa, and told him that me and my twin brother were ready to leave him. We moved in with them, then school started up on my mom's birthday. I tried my best not to cry. It was completely useless. A few months into school, I finally got over the stage of denial and realize that my mom was really gone. I went home crying. I wish that the pain I feel now would numb, I have severe depression and anxiety. I have bad anger. And have to be on a mood stabilizer. (Even though no meds are working). I'm getting help now, but it's still a long process. This is me, and I'm still suffering, but I'm getting through.