☯Chapter 1☯

Hello, My name is Rachel. I have long red hair and small green eyes. My favorite band is sleeping with sirens and I'm going to my first ever SWS concert tonight, I couldn't be more excited! I'm going with my best friend Steph.

As I'm getting ready I hear a knock on my door I quickly ran downstairs to the door. I told myself this couldn't be Steph could it and I opened the door no one was there and as I turned around as Steph jumps behind me and scared the living hell out of me. As I'm laughing she does a weird dance and screams I'm hereeee let's go finish getting. She yelled as she ran into my room.

I followed Steph into my room we both sat on my bed as Steph says "I can't believe how great everything is going that we finally got Kayla off our backs I feel like our lives are going to began to change for the best." I agreed this is going to be the best day ever. I said as m brother yelled, "It's time to gooo." Steph and I raced down the steps to the car. Let's gooo steph and I yell in unison.

On the car ride there we listened to Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil and screamed it on the top of our lungs just to annoy the hell out of my brother.

Finally, we arrive at the concert and I can't contain my excitement! Steph and I are jumping all over the place! We enter the concert area and it was amazing.

3 hours later
Sadly the concert was over, we had a blast. I called my brother, he answered and said he was on his way. So Steph and I waited, an hour later we started to get worried. He should have been here by now. We waited and waited till it turned into 3 hours. Where the fuck is he?!? Then this tour bus stops I front of us as we are pacing back and forth. One guy steps out and walks towards us, and I realized it was the band that was supposed to open up for SWS but for some reason couldn't He asked "Are you guys okay? You guys have been her for a while." My response is I honestly don't know.. My brother isn't answering any of my calls and it's been 3 hours, we have no way of getting home.

He offered for us to stay on the tour bus with them until my brother comes to pick us up. Steph and I keep thanking him over and over. As we enter we realize that most of his band isn't here hmm weird I thought.
Another hour has passed and there's no sign of my brother Steph is passed out on the couch. I finally get a call from him and I answer quickly "HELLO?!! Where are you?!?!? Are you okay" what I heard next sent me into tears. "Sorry sweetheart but I'm not your brother, I have been watching you for a while now and I decided It's time to put my plan into action. I want you to watch everyone you love die... You have no idea what's coming for you.."
With that, I dropped the phone to the floor and started balling.

Evans POV
I Quickly ran over to Rachel's side and frantically asked: "what's going on." As she told me everything I thought of a plan I hope would work. "Okay Rachel calm down, we are going to run okay long as you're not around he won't hurt your family, he wants you to watch. We need to get you out of here please come into the van we need to leave as soon as possible. "How am I supposed to hop into a Rv with a group of guys I don't even know? How could I possibly know your guy's intentions, I just wish this was all a dream." Rachel yelled frantically. I placed my hand in hers and softly asked do you trust me, Rachel?."

She stood there thinking for a second and then slowly nodded yes. "Okay," I said with a long breath as I explained my only intentions was to keep them safe and to protect them from anything... She stared at me for awhile and whispered: "Thank you." Probably hoping I didn't hear her but I responded Don't worry about it Rachel and slightly pushed her towards the RV door.

I hope they don't recognize us... They would hate us if they knew who we truly are...