1-Cheating

Walking home, I was surprised by my cute boyfriend, Jungkook. Of course I love him. He's kind to me, cares about me, handsome, cute and the most important part, he loves me. But there ain't no love without fights which make them not perfect, but out was perfect. Too perfect.

Walking in the school hall, boys were standing in one line while girls were surrounding them. Each boy gave me a rose, my favorite flower. After they gave it to me, they step aside, making walk a step forward with every addition of a rose. Finally I saw a guy at the end singing to EXO's XOXO. It was him, Jeon Jungkook. As he sang the song finish, he said three words.

"Be mine,(Y/N)"

That made my heart melt. Who wouldn't. Did I mention that I also have a crush on him? I have also saw him from a distance, and I didn't know he had a crush on me too. And that was how our journey started.

But do you know how there's usually a third wheel in every love story, trying to ruin a perfect couple.

Walking home from my parents home, I had a nice and relaxing walk. But then I realized, I forgot to inform Jungkook that I will be coming back early. Why not, create a surprise for him. Great idea!

I reached home in a matter of time and it was seriously quiet. He must be sleeping outside. I unlock the door with my set of keys secretly so that I won't make any noise to disturb him. Walking upstairs to the second floor of our house.

The door creaked as I saw another person with him. I secretly watch what were their moves. But what hit me was, the girl was my greatest enemy since high school, Angely. Her name may sound like she's kind, but she's cruel to everybody. But you know, she's the Queenka so many people chase her. I also heard that Jungkook used to like her.

She covered his eyes with a blindfold and pulled his tie, whispering into his ear.

"Are you ready for what's going to happened?"I could see he was shaking.

"Y-Yes." He said.

She noticed you staring and the both of them and smirked.

"Let's start then."

She placed him on the bed, sitting on him. Kissing him with a French kiss. But he replied her. He even took off his clothes and hers with the blindfold to do dirty things. Well, you saw enough.

You ran downstairs to the kitchen, taking the sharpest knife you could find. Thinking it was not okay to do this, but looking at your fiancé having a kiss with another girl and cheating on you was dirty, you had to do it. You took the knife and stabbed yourself. Shouting as you stab deeper and deeper, shouting along the way until you had no energy left to do anything as you fell on the floor.

You could saw a shadow coming to you, Jungkook you guessed. He was shouting.

"Don't go, Don't go!" You took your hand which was full of your blood and touch his face, telling him to come nearer. Whispering to him.

"Cheater, have fun." As you breath your last breath.

___________________________________
~Hope you guys like~ Vote and comment in the story and keep reading until its finished.