Game Story

Once upon a time in a far away mystical land called Gaiaonline, lived a young poor untalented artist. There she roamed the free art section, jumping from one thread to another gazing at the wonder of artist who dwells there. "I shall create a thread myself to improve my skills." She decided. Time to time she would create a freebie thread in hopes that people would volunteer to be her subject. Fortunately, fate is kind.

Such adventure inspired her to create her mini shop... *sketch, sketch, sketch. Draw, draw, draw. Color, color, color.*

Sadly, it didn't work out well. She received an urgent message from the neighboring land called Real Life. The shop closed soon after and the artist have to leave the far away mystical land. The message contained that she must pursuit a wanted felon named Study. She was hesitant at first, knowing full well that the guy is crafty and it might take her a while to return to the far away mystical land (or worst... Never!). Her heart says no but her mind says yes. She made a choice and left.

Year after year have passed, there was no sign of the artist. 

No one knows her.No one really cared.No one will miss her.She is unknown.She is nameless.Just who is she?Until the moment,She returned once more.Same but different.

Blood covered face. She reeked of failure, as it seems Study is not the opponent but someone more worrisome. Someone who lurks in the dark. Someone who takes the heart and inspiration of it's victims. Her return was not celebrated for she is just another somebody. 

"What's this? Many have indeed changed!" She stoically whispered to herself while gaping at the land she once knew. The route, the streets, almost everything! She wandered aimlessly, trying to remember -to know, where her house was once.*Walk, walk, walk. BUMP!*

She bumped her face in an old abandoned house. Dusty and almost rundown. It was covered in webs and dead leaves. "Dead, silent and cold -a perfect home." she thought. She settled comfortably and set her things up. She's back and with a quest!