Chocolate Hearts

Jack Looked At Mark, Who Was Sitting Next To Him While Recording. "Okay, So You Guys Gotta Help Me Find Something In This Game." Jack Said, He Was Playing A Point And Click Game That A Fan Suggested. The Older Male Saw His Eyes Flicker At Him And Back At The Screen, The Young Male Was Making Sure That Mark Didn't Do Anything Stupid While He Recorded. "Okay, I Think I'll Stop Here, So This Was Just A Random Point And Click Game, And If You Liked It, Punch That Like Button In The Face, LIKE A BOSS! And, High Fives All Around, *WAPISH WAPISH* And I Will See All You Dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!" The Small Male Turned Off The Camera, "Mark, I Almost Lost Attention To The Video Due To You Staring At Me And Smirking." Jack Said.  "But, You're Just So Beautiful. And I Have A Gift For You..." Mark Said, Grabbing The Box That Was Next To Him. "Ugh, It's Just Gonna Be, Some Random Thing. Screw That Damn Gift!" Jack Yelled, Pulling His Headphones Off. "Aww, Jack, You're No Fun!" The Older Male Pouted, Sliding The Box Closer To Jack. "No, Mark. It's Just Some Random Thing!" Jack Turned Away, Mark Just Grabbed The Small Male And Forced Him To Look At His Face. The Older Male Started To Tickle The Smaller One. "MARK! Ha Ha Ha! STOP!" Jack Was Bursting Out In Laugher, "Not Until You Open Your Gift!" Mark Tickled Under The Irishman's Arms, Making Him Tear Up And Laugh Harder. "OKAY! OKAY! I, Ha Ha Ha! SURRENDER! PLEASE STOP!" Jack Exclaimed, As Mark Stopped. "Thanks For Changing Your Mind!" Mark Handed Him The Heart Shaped Box, Jack Flipped Him Off, Giggling A Little Bit. "Mark, You Abuse The Power Of Me Being Ticklish..." The Small Male Said, Undoing The White Lace Ribbon. Jack Opened The Box, And Gasped. "Mark?" Jack Said, "Yes, Love?" Mark Responded Back. "Thanks For Getting Me Chocolate." Jack Smiled, Blushing Lightly. "I'd Knew You'd Want Chocolate, So I Bought You Some." The Older Male Smiled, Grabbing One. Mark Put The Piece In His Mouth And Pointed To It, Giving A Seductive Look. Jack Blushed, "No, Mark." Jack Smiled. Mark Protested, And He Raised His Eyebrows And Looked Away. Mark Spun Jack's Swivel Chair Around To Face Him, And The Older Male Kissed Him Hard. Jack Blushed Madly And Tried Pushing Away, Mark Pushed The Chocolate Into The Small Male's Mouth With His Tongue, Before Pulling Away From The Smaller Male. Jack Blushed A Red Color And Looked Away Again. "You Liked That Type Of Kiss, Didn't You?" Mark Purred, Jack Shook His Head, Still Looking Away. "I Didn't, Mark. I Don't Really Enjoy When You Put Your Food Into My Mouth." Jack Retorted, Turning Back To Look At Him, Spitting The Chocolate Into The Small Trash Can Under His Desk. "Aww..." Mark Pouted, Watching Jack Eat A Piece. Mark Smirked And Looked At The Window Of Jack's Bedroom. "Mark, Even Though I Moved In With You And I Became Your Boyfriend. I'm Still Not Used To That Fact." Jack Told Him, Looking At The Half-Korean, Mark Shrugged It Off And Still Looked At The Window, Before Running To It And Shutting The Curtains And Pulling The Blinds. "Mark, What Are You Doing?!" Jack Frowned, Mark Just Ignored His Question. "It's Too Bright In Here." Mark Lied, Smirking.

Cliffhanger! I Was Planning On Making A Few More New Books! This Is One Of Them! =3