Oh how I wish that was me - Nialler Or LouLou?.

I stared at the clock. 11:58. 2 more minutes until my boyfriend, aka 1/5 of One Direction, Louis Tomlinson, would arrive at my house, 51 Bakers Street. Oh how much I loved him. He was like my other half, and he kept my mind off what happened last year with my not-so-cool boyfriend Scott Downie, who stole my poor mum's car, and ran, well in this case, drove, away with his fiance, Maya-Lara Shelley . She was devestated, and I wasn't allowed to date for 2 months! But then I was lucky enough to find Louis at a backstage meeting, from a competition I had won, and we've been dating ever since. I even remember when-

"DING!!!" The doorbell rang. He was here!!!!

"Hey babe" He said as he kissed me on the cheek

"Hi hun. So, you got here on time" I replied with a wink. "Bye, Mom!!", I said as I grabbed my piece of toast and escaped to the door with Lou.

"Bye darling!" She answered back. I swear, my mom has been so supportive since the incident with Scott. "Have fun!"

"Will do Mom!" and with that we left.

~

We went to Westfield and bought, like, everything we saw. Unfortunately Louis obviously had to wear a disguise, due to his popularity, but that still didn't affect my passion for him. We met up with Niall Horan & Harry Styles, 2/5 of the band, also wearing ridiculous diguises. They came together, as they were the two singles of the band. It's actually funny if you think about :D.

"Heyaa" We hugged each other. Harry kissed me on the cheek, so did Niall. He kind of glared at me as if he was yearning for something from me, but in a bit of a nice way. Noticing he was staring at me, he said "Hakuna Matata, let's go shopping!" Being the crazy guy he always is.

~

When we were all in the car coming home, Harry drove, Niall at the front and Me & Lou at the back ;), Harry brought up the most randomest question ever.. "So, if you two had a girl and a boy, what would you name 'em?" Looking directly at Me &Lou from the mirror reflection.

For some odd reason, I had the sudden urge to look at Niall through his mirror. Funnily enough, he was looking at me, realising he had been for a very long time...

"Errmm,,,... for a girl I would name her Melissa, and for a boy, I'd say Danny" I said in answer to Hazza's question.

"I'd name 'em Taylor and Scott" Louis said, the other boys laughed with me, but I was laughing at Taylor, not Scott (Downie). Niall looked at me via his mirror again, as if to say "Don't worry, he doesn't mean it."

~

When we got to Niall's, he said "Ben & Jerry's, daddy's coming to get you :)"

I laughed because he just sounded so damn cute when he said that, just like he belonged to m-STOP, STOP.

There was a knock on the door.

Daddy and Bad Boi came, aka, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik, 2 other /5 of le band.

We all hugged and said hi, and Liam said "Guess who took a ride on the Payne Train;)"

"EEWWWWWWW; LEEEYYUMMMMM." We all said together, apart from Zayn cos he already knew about it.

"Who was it this time!?" Harry said. Liam punched him playfully. Liam was always a player.

"As a matter of fact, it was Danielle..." we all waited for another reply "...my future fiance?,"

"Oh, yeah. I know her:)" Louis said back to him.

~

It had been a terribly long day, and we were all in Niall's extra spare bunkbeds (which were in different rooms very sadly:( ) so then we decided to make a group chat on BBM.

Da Besties<3., it was named by Niall, awwhhh, how adorab-NO CHLOE YOU PROMISED YOURSELF YOU WON'T GO THERE.

We were all having fun until I realied HArry said "OHH MYYYGODDDDD."

Everyone else on the gc(groupchat) said "what happened" & "omg u alrite!", except for Niall.

Instead, Harry didn't reply, not even to Liam, the Daddy of the boy band.

He made a private chat just for me and him on Whatsapp.

"Chloee I rlly need 2speak 2uu :O :O"

"Yeah ikno, wt happnd in da other room?"

"Well basically, its a looongngggg stry buhh.."

"JUST COME RITE OUT ND SAY IT" i was getting a little bit annoyed now and impatient "pls): (:"

"Niall has feelings 4u"

asdfghjkl. that was what i was feeling at the mo, asdfghjkl. asdfghjkl. why did i feel like this? because i felt like wanting to say the same thing to harry. i like niall too. but i didn't. or did i? my teacher always used to tell me and the class "if youre confused about whom you love just think about this. they are going out with your best friend. are you jealous? if you r then you like them,. if youre happy for 'em then you you dont like him." so lets think. niall was going out with harry. no, no, zayn, liam, LOUIS. okay, what about the person i hate then. maya lara. yh i'd be as high as hell cos she's a player boii. not the lads then, maybe. what about my girl bff, Sofia Maria Cole. yeas, i realised that i wou-

"chloe, u stiil der?" harry said interrupting my thoughts

"yea i am hun, r u jkin?"

"HELL NO Y WUD I DO DAT MAYEN Y WUD I BREAK LOUIS' HEART"

oh snap,. i guess i really do like Niall, cos i didn't even think about Louis!!.damn, i have to tell harry this.

"harreh i fink i like niall too x_x dont tell doe xox. nite"

he obvs didnt reply, cos he knew the pressure this unfortunate but very fortunate problemo had put on me, so with that, i slowly,,, drifted,,, off.

~