Chapter 1: LOVE FORETOLD

Everything begins with a term said "start", but in case of mine it was different, because my parents never wanted me to fall in love. They thought it was crime against them and the society, like every INDIAN parents, mine where also an arranged marriage couples.

Of course we cannot forget the Sheela aunty the one and only person who would bring the shit out of our parents. It happens most of the time even if we are not interested in love, Sheela aunt would definitely brainwash us and make things worse to us.

Perhaps i was grown up watching movies like TITANIC, ROMEO AND JULIET, PRETTY WOMAN, GONE WITH THE WIND.....blah blah.....there's a huge list. But whenever I watch that movie's I think LOVE is beautiful.

Next moment it makes me think that I was born in INDIA, so that seems to be a biggest crime I would ever do. Lots of diversity, integrity this are the bunch of shit that can be heard in INDIA, but a bitter truth is that we still trying to get freedom from caste related issues.

I think i'm done with social and intellectual stuffs, now i come to my story. This story relates to the boy named VIJAY and the girls that he had loved in the past and present, in which he has passed and failed in expressing his EMOTIONS.