Souji Okita X Jealous!Reader

"Please! You have to help me!" You heard a female's voice shout, making you frown. It was early in the morning, having some little girls voice wake you up didn't make you happy. But to be honest, you had to be up. If you wasn't you would never get any breakfast. Yes, you was staying at the Shinsengumi. You was a daughter of a very rich and powerful clan. You was only staying at the Shinsengumi for Souji Okita. He was your boyfriend and fiancé. You and Okita-San has been together for 5 years now and he asked you to marry him a year ago. Of course a marriage was going to take place in a couple months. This now means that you will inherit the clan, since your the only child. But it means Okita-San becomes the actual leader.

You opened the rice-paper doors, to the breakfast room where all men was gathered waiting to eat. Just thin white sheets covered up your naked body. "Good Morning~" You yawned causing you to be the center of attention. You received many in reply. You looked over at Souji who was sat leaning against the wall with a sword on his waist and his short one standing up leaning against his shoulder. He was looking straight as you, as he smirked. You glared and turned back around and headed to your room.

Your relationship with Okita-San was rather special. He was openly affectionate, just to show you was his. He is charming and has a somewhat sadistic personality and is fond of sarcasm. Behind close doors was rather cute and cuddly. Sometimes he did get on your nerves, and you would just want to bash your head in. Souji is also rather handsome, attracts many girls and women. But you also did the same, attracted many young men. As you was getting ready, you remember the time when you and Souji started going out. He was always teasing you, quite rude sometimes. Well that was until he opened up to you, on the night he nearly lost you to another man. Okita kept information about himself, to himself, but that was usually to see what happens.

***

You was walking around the courtyard, just for some fresh air. You hadn't seen your fiancé since this morning. You turned the corner, but stopped as you saw what was happening in front of you. Now, it wasn't easy to make you jealous but today you was in a little mood. Due to the waking up process. There was a little girl, dressed in male's clothes drying Souji's wet hair for him on the steps. You do that for him, when he doesn't do it properly. Why is she doing it? A peasant. You glared at the scene in front of you. You walked as fast as you could towards them, coming up behind.

In the air was a smacking sound, as you slapped the girl's hand away. She looked at you with wide and innocent eyes. Souji turned around in his seat to look at you. He raised an eyebrow but had that damn smirk on his lips. "E-excuse me, b-but why did you d-do that?" The little girl asked you, with a tiny bit of fear. You didn't answer, but you simply bent down and pressed your lips against Okita-san's hard and rough. Of course he kissed back straight away. Once you pulled away, ending the show you created. You looked at the girl with a glare. "Don't touch him again" And with that you walked off back to your shared room, to cool down.

It was a few minutes after you entered the room, you was in front of the window looking out. He chuckled and stared at your back. "That was quite the performance. You scared the little thing. But that seemed to me, that you was Jealous" Souji spoke coming towards you and standing behind you. You ignored his statement, as he dipped his head into your neck, to kiss down it, to your exposed shoulder. "I thought it was rather hot. It turned me on actually." He breathed his hot air in your ear, as his arms wrapped around your waist pushing your back into his chest.

Still, you stayed quiet. Okita's actions was rather slow, as he kissed your jaw line and neck. His hands undoing your Yukata carefully. Your head lulled back onto his shoulder, as his warm hands slithered up and down your body. "O-Okit-" You was cut off. "Shh~Let us make love" Souji whispered as you tried to protest, but you wall pulled in by the gentle touches of his hands on your body.

He looked into your eyes, as his head dipped to meet your soft lips in a sweet kiss. "I Love you" He whispered in your ear, as you returned the feeling.

 "I Love you" He whispered in your ear, as you returned the feeling