chapter 1 love at first video

"Ring" the bell rings for lunch I try to call Shane over but I guess he didn't hear me he was to busy
With his friend drew monson I didn't like him that much his hair was too greasy.

I walk up to Shane and ask him if where going out tonight maybe he says oh ok then I walk away I feel weird Jennifer he calls out yes I reply to his beautiful voice I love you I love you to I reply.

I walk out of the school and go across the street to Wendy's.
I sit down with my double bacon cheeseburger I have been eating these like candy lately but of course with a baked potato. I look at the door and see Trisha paytas come here I call out she comes and sits a front of me we still don't really like each other because I was the reason they broke up what do you want she asks I wanted to ask you a question what she replies do you think Shane likes me anymore no now leave me alone then she stands up and walks out the door.

What is the answer Jennifer what the answer Mrs Smith asks I don't know I reply give it a try no then I stand up and walk out of the classroom.

I wipe my eyes in a stall in the washroom then I get a feeling in my gut I lean over the toilet and throw up I grab toilet paper and wipe my mouth I throw the toilet paper in the toilet I walk out and make my way home.

Later that night when I was eating my dinner my phone rang my dad grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket hey I yell out remember you're grounded because you skipped half day oh my god I get up and run up stairs.

I wake up and look at the clock 7:46 I get up and go to the washroom I lean over the toilet then I throw up again then something goes through my head I think I might be pregnant with Shane's baby.