Never leave her side

13 years ago my mom died. She died from a car crash and by giving birth to my baby sister Jessica. This is how my mom was driving home from my grandma's house,because my grandma had cancer. This drunk guy rammed my mom from her tail end of her car.

My mom was pregnant with my new baby sister. I was in the back seat and when I woke back up from what happened. In the crash our car was up side down In a ditch. I rushed out of the car and checked on my mom she was bleeding all over. I got my mom's phone and called 911.

The ambulance finally came and they told me some really good new my baby sister and my mom was still alive. The ambulance rushed us to the hospital.

And we fount out my mom was about to give birth to Jessica right away. My mom woke up and she was having trouble breathing and I seen her awake so I ran over to her and she asked me why she was hooked up to all these machines? I said, "Its because you gave birth and she said who named her. I did mom. Her name is Jessica and the doctor said she was going to be crippled." I looked out the window and said, "Well you need to get some rest."

My mom is finally asleep. When I took a nap in the very uncomfortable chair the doctors rushed me out of the room and I looked through the window and there was something wrong with mom. I started crying and couldn't stop. I got on my knees and started praying. The doctor came out and said he was sorry your mother is dead. I didn't no what to say I just layed on the ground and couldn't stop crying.

I went to the baby room and saw the had Jessica hooked up to all these machines. For a second I thought she was going to die too but they said she couldn't breath on her own. So on the third day I called somebody to come pick me and Jessica up. I said to Jessica I won't let anything happen to you I love you.