Football

Hey guys...

Wish me luck this is my first ever chapter, I need all the comments possible so any improvement ideas? Add them please! Also updates will be very slow as I have to keep myself busy. I also wanna thank JoshuaPalmer6 for being there to support me.

Thanks for reading xx

The early starts, endless hours at the fields, sore muscles, too big uniforms, weird tan lines and the unusual bruises.... Are all wonderful elements that sum up Football!!! I'm crazy about this sport!!!

From a young age I have had a tremendous love for the sport. After the dramas at netball and gymnastics (man I am just too clumsy and unbearable at those sports) I turned towards football. Being the only girl in the team for years wasn't exactly easy. There was the teasing, the "your not good enough," the hogging of the ball and the "I don't pass to girls." Those silly challenges any girl faces playing mixed sport, no matter what sport, it happens. However these situations could always be solved on the field. Don't pass to me- get smashed, tease me- get smashed, get passed me- I will hunt you down and smash you. I absolutely loved playing mixed, how simply a ponytail and a ribbon made the impression of being extremely underestimated and pass by unnoticed. By half time the ribbon was gone, leaving behind a messy ponytail and a don't mess with me attitude.

The many years I spent on that pitch, wearing the beloved green jersey. The sneaky take of your singlet shirt wiggle, or the get stuck in and grit your teeth smile. (Man photos of me playing football 2 words... not nice.) Always taking the good games with the bad, it was beyond amazing and shaped me into the Football player I am today. The clumsy, injury prone, aggressive football player. It was too good but however sadly good things must come to an end.

A new chapter was about to begin. With a new school came more challenges, more football and more fun!!!