ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 353

hey (y/n),

did you know? shasta daisies actually bloom in summer despite the rain. I know how much you loved flowers so I made a garden for you. I just.. wished I've shown it to you sooner.

ah-haha don't mind my blabbering. you can still see it, right? tell me if I'm doing the correct thing, okay?

remember when your class and mine had a trip towards a garden gazebo? I haven't finished my homeroom assignment that time and had to pass it on the afternoon that's why I strayed away from my section and looked for a corner to hide, only to stumble upon you. we talked for awhile until you saw the paper that I was holding and without any hesitation, offered me some help.

if I remember it correctly, the question was on grieving and reflection. it sounded kinda dark but I think it went like this:

why is it always those "best things" that happen to your life the first ones that will be taken away from you?

the look on your eyes as you stared at me for awhile was still so fresh to my mind up until now. you suddenly flashed me a grin and I melted for a moment there. 

the sound of your voice did not help at all as you asked me what kind of flower would I pick first and cut from its stem if ever I was tasked to choose one from the garden. the naive me immediately answered the beautiful ones and for some reason, your smile... grew wider.

I understand everything now. but... why does it seem so unfair?

why do you have to be a beautiful flower, (y/n)?