> New Years Kiss <

This is really short. Happy new years guys!

---

The two has recently confessed there feeling for each other but other then small dates and quite complements, neither have made a move to take the relationship to the next step. They haven't even kissed yet becuase both were too worried that the other would pull away and everything would be ruined. (No one understood how that made since.)

Against Jordan's wishes, Eddie, James and Dex threw a new years party for thier friends.

Jordan, Stefani, Aleks, and Spencer have decided against having any type of alcoholic beverage. While the rest decided to drink and celebrate the new year.

It was coming close to midnight, it was only about five minutes away. Aleks was standing close to the TV, to where he would be able to see the ball drop away from his drunk friends. James stood at his side, only having two drinks and the quitting. He was quite sober and still had control of himself and his thoughts.

As time ticked down, James slowly moved behind Aleks, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on the Russians shoulder. Aleks sighed in content and leaned into him.

Before they knew it, the count down began.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

James quickly dipped Aleks down, with his hands wrapped around his waist and kissed him. Aleks immediately began to kiss him back. In the background all they could hear the yells and cheers from thier friends.

When they pulled away, James rested his forehead on Aleks', with a smile he let out a hum.

"Best New Years Kiss ever."