Pretty Blonde Distraction

(The picture above is what Emma wears to dinner)

Emma's POV

"Yea we'll be there. What time?"

"8:00"

"Ok see you then."

I just got off the phone with my mom. She invited Killian and I to dinner tonight at 8:00.

I walked into our bedroom to find Killian still sleeping. He looks so peaceful and sexy when he sleeps and I hate to wake him up but I need to tell him about tonight and see if he wants to go.

I could just wake him up by saying his name and shaking his shoulder but what fun would that be.

I climbed on top of him, each leg on each side of him, and I brought my lips to his in a feather-like kiss. He started stirring so I kissed him again. This time pulling and biting on his lower lip. He moved his hands, yea he got his hand back after Belle forced Rumple to give it back, to my waist and kissed back.

"Well good morning" he said with a low growl. "Bloody hell, Swan" he said again as I kept on kissing him.

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Aye but I'm much more intrigued by our current state" he said as he flipped me over on my back so he was on top.

"Any particular reason why you woke me up in such a way, not that I'm complaining" Killian said with a smirk.

I giggled at that. "No reason I just wanted to tell you that my parents invited us to dinner tonight."

"What time?"

"8:00"

"So since we don't have to go anywhere anytime soon" he said as he kissed me passionately on the lips.

"What's wrong, pirate? Can't contain yourself?"

"Don't tempt me, Swan."

"As much as I'd love to I don't have anything to wear tonight" I said attempting to get up but failing because he pressed me back against the mattress.

"You have plenty of things you could wear" he coaxed kissing my neck and working his way back to my lips. "Like that dress you wore on our first date."

"But Killian I want to wear something new. I've worn that dress several times."

"But I love that dress" he pouted.

"But I want a new one."

"Ugh women" Killian said as he rolled his eyes and got up off me.

I kissed him one last time before heading to take a shower and get dressed.

After I was ready I kissed Killian and grabbed my wallet.

"I'll be home soon."

"Ok, love."

Two hours later

I found a dress that I think is great for tonight. I wanted to have a bit of fun tonight, so I got a short, black leather dress with most of my back showing. I knew after this morning that Killian wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me so I decided to tease him a bit at dinner. I haven't told him about Henry yet but I don't want to so that when he sees me in this dress he'll be forced to keep his hands off me in Henry's presence.

"Hey I'm home" I said as I put my car keys on the counter and headed up the stairs to our bedroom. Killian was looking through the closet trying to find something to wear.

"Well, Swan I'm just going to stick to my usual attire. All leather just the way I like it" Killian said as he approached me and kissed me.

That's perfect. My dress is leather so his attire will match mine. It will rouse less suspicion if my parents and Henry think that we planned to match and not me trying to tease my pirate.