School

Cali POV

I can't believe dad did that to Sadie. She was a fucking virgin. God forbid her be pregnant.

We always sticked together and this made us even closer. I'll be next. When we get home from school and he comes home and wants me to come with him I'll go. Sadie can't tell me nothing.

I hopped out of bed and got in the shower. Someone hopped in behind me and I screamed thinking it was dad. I turned around and seen it was just Sadie.

Sadie-Sorry I just can't be late for school but I also needed to talk to you.

Me-Ok

Sadie-You know I was just acting right?

Me-Why

Sadie-If he tries again don't do anything. I don't want you hurt anymore.

Me-No!! I can't let him rape you again!

Sadie-Yes you can just bear with me on this

Me-Ok

We washed up and got out then we got dressed for school.

I put on a yellow and white striped crop top and some white booty shorts and some yellow vans. Sadie wore the same thing but purple.

Sadie limped out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag for me. I feel so bad.

Sadie POV

I limped out of the bathroom in pain and got Cali's bag.

Me-Come on Cali. I'm going to start up the car.

Cali-Coming

School

We walked into the doors and I went to the front and told them why Cali was late. I on the other hand left because I was out of school.

I drove to my friends house and knocked on the door.

I had been crying in the car while thinking about everything.

Marcus opened the door and as soon as he saw me his smile faded an he pulled me into a hug.

Marcus-What's wrong sweetie

Me-Nothing just needed to see you

Marcus-Oh I love you too

He walked to the living room and we laid down on the couch.

Marcus draped his arm around me and whispered into my ear.

Marcus-You know I love you right.

Me-Yeah of course

Marcus-No I mean really love you

I was speechless. I didn't know he had had feeling for me.

He turned my face to look at him and he kissed me out of pure passion and love.

I kissed back as our lips moved in sync and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We made out for 20 whole minutes before I pulled away.

Me-I love you too

We undressed each other and went up to his bedroom.

I pushed him down on his bed and crawled on top of him in all my naked glory.

He flipped us over and we kissed again.

He slid himself inside of me and started moving in and out slowly. This pain was pleasure.

"Mmmmmm harder"

He went super hard and fast and I was about to explode.

I came all over his dick and pulled out while he came. No one wants to be pregnant.

He stood up and left. How rude.

I ran downstairs and got dressed and left.

I went and picked Cali up from school then we went home.

Dad came hone soon after and grabbed my wrist. I followed him up to his room and be sat down in a chair.

"On your knees bitch" he snarled at me.

"Okay baby"I said seductively while unzipping his pants and opening his boxers.

His dick flew out of his pants at full attention and almost hit me in my face.

I giggled and touched his tip.

He groaned and said something nice for once but still nasty.

Dad-I love you so much right now and you helping me out by giving me head with no problems is just awesome

I licked his tip and took him into my hands.

Me-It's called a blowjob

He smiled real hard and said let's move this to the bed.

I smiled and nodded while he walked over to the bed and laid down. I just have to remember that I'm doing this for Cali. But for some reason I was happy to.

I pulled off his pants and straddled his legs.

I put my hands on hid dick and started rubbing him.

Me-I'm gonna pleasure you daddy, more than mom ever did.

He got another erection and I laughed.

I pumped his dick harder and he groaned.

I put my head down and licked all over it. He came all over my tongue and dared me to swallow it.

I smirked at him and swallowed.

Me-Look mr.bigdick you are going to cum al lot more if that was just from on lick.

He winced in pain because he was so hard.

I started to slowly suck on him and then i went faster. He came again and I swallowed.

I started moving my head back and forth super fast and he was moaning like a little bitch.

Haha he came in my mouth once again but this time it was too much. He looked at me with those daring eyes and I swallowed yet again.

I was enjoying myself.

Wait what??!!

Me-You feel better now mr.big dick?

Dad-Oh yeah slut

Me-Happy to be your slut.

He got up and got redressed.

Dad-Listen tonight I'm having a couple friend over and I want you and cali yo wear nothing but a thong ok

Me-Alright

Dad-And do what they tell you to do ok!

Me-Ok can't wait for round 2

Does Sadie enjoy this tortue???

Will Cali find out what she has been doing?

Is her dad nice now just because she was so reluctant to be his slut?

Keep reading to find out