BJ on the Beach (Ashton Irwin smut)

(This is going to be my POV bc im writing it and im the horny crampy one here so)

It's late night on the beach, the moon is high up in the sky, and I've had a few drinks. I had just walked down from my house to sit a stare at the ocean, think about life and shit. I had just broken up with the bf and now I'm lonely and I don't have anyone to have sex with when I want it :( . Well I could always prostitute but that's a good way to get STDs so.

Im sitting my my head on my knees when I hear the footsteps behind me. I turn around to see a guy walking my way, and I'm just about to jump and run when I realize it's a /hot/ guy about my age, and he seems perfectly fuckable so, why not? I bend down, undo a few buttons on the front a my shirt, pull my hair over one shoulder, and bat my eyelashes at the stranger.

He speaks first. "Well, to be polite, I should ask you why you're all by yourself in the middle of the night on an abandoned beach."

I shrug. "Got bored. Grabbed a few drinks and walked down here."

He raises an eyebrow. "Drinks...?"

Grinning, I reach into my bag and pull a beer out. I lift it up his way, but when he reaches to grab it, I snatch it back. He raises yet another /perfect/ /fucking/ /eyebrow/ and i pat the ground next to me, and when he sits, I hand him the drink.

He pops it open and takes a swing. "Mm... What is this stuff? Don't think I've had it before."

That's when I notice his accent. Holy ///f u c k/// that accent. Damn, well now I'm about as turned on as it gets. I bite my lip and look at his arms. Holy shit. And his hands oh my /god/ the things he could dO with those things.

I guess he catches me staring, and shifts. I bring my eyes up to his, and they stay there for a while. I just stare and stare and stare at him until he finally takes several more swings and slams his mouth into mine.

Of course it's sloppy, we've both had alcohol in our systems, and his mouth was dripping wet with beer. We shift back and forth, until finally hes laying back in the sand and im straddling his hips, his hands gliding over my back to my thighs.

I bring my lips down to his neck and he lets out a moan. Oh my gOD have you ever heard a hot raspy, sexy, horny moan in an accent? Well you fucking n e e d to god it's a turn on.

I run my hands up under his cut off tank top, his hard tense abs under my fingertips. I quickly grab his shirt and chunk it over his head, when his stops me. He grabbed my wrists, ugh cock block.

I let out an irritated groan. "What?"

He stutters. "I- I don't even know your name?"

Oh my god. I roll my eyes. "Kris. Yours?"

"Ashton."

oH SO NOW HE HAS A FUCKING HOT NAME TOO WELL FUCK WHAT ISNT HOT ABOUT THIS BOY FUCK I BET HIS P U B E S ARE FUCKING HOT I MEAN HELL HIS HAIR CERTAINLY IS

"Well okay Ashton, just want to let you know I want to suck your cock." :-)

He chokes, and I grin, and starting from his navel I run my tounge over his stomach, over his neck and i stop at his mouth. Smiling again against his lips, I go back down the way I came, past his neck, down his stomach,but this time I don't stop until I get to the waist line if his pants.

I don't waist my time and undo his pants. I yank them down to his ankles, and he cooperates and kicks them off. I run my hands up between his legs, and stop at his hard warm bulge.

Teasingly, I rub my hand over his throbbing dick, breathing warm air into the fabric. Ashton's legs twitch and let's out a raspy groan.

Im getting anxious, so I decide I've teased him just enough, and I yank town his boxers, his cock straightening up and slapping against his stomach.

Holy /shit/ he has a pretty cock. It's not crooked, not too small, not unnaturally huge, and certainly not thin. A nice, thick, pretty cock.

I lean forward and brace my arms on Ashton's stomach, and he reaches down and pulls my shirt off of me. When my shirts gone, I don't waste my time and grab his throbbing dick, blowing softly on his head.

I shift my eyes up to see him sit up on his elbows, squinting his eyes down at me. "Fuck..." He moans.

I part my lips and take him down. Ashton brings his hand up and intertwines it in my hair, pushing my head farther down than I was willing to go, but whatever, he's foreign and hot so he can get what he wants.

Bobbing my head at a steady pace, I grasp his cock and flick my wrist in a motion with my mouth, rubbing and twisting as i suck an bob in my mouth.

Ashton let's out series of moans, and at one point i feel him unclasp my bra, and it falls down to the ground at his knees.

Still bobbing my head, I take the hand that's not holding his dick and run it back along his abs, good /god/ there are something. I trace each lifted box, and run my hands around his v line, and go back up again.

He has a constant moan going on now, and I feel his cock twitch in my mouth, slowly I come up and take his dick with both hands, jerking at a fast time pace.

"Holy f u c k..." Ashton moans as he cums, I open my mouth and take it all, hell I even swallow.

I stare at him. His hair is plastered to his forehead from sweat, his whole body is tense, muscles flexed. God hes so pretty in this hot sexy cute and sweet foreign way. "Holy shit you're hot as fuck."

He chuckles, and unexpectedly jumps on me, pushing me on my back and into the sand, he runs his hands down on over my bare chest kissing every inch of skin, sending chills across my body and butterfly's to my stomach.

He brings his mouth to mine, but stops and grins. "I fucking love this country." And his mouth covers mine.

~~~~~

im sorry that was really bad and dramatic but i was moody and horny idk