Oh its you...

HEY new story, a one direction fanfic. About Harry styles :)

I if you have read some of summer love you know that it is I unfinished ( I'm a slow writer :) )

Enjoy this one I hope I finish it .

--------------

My P.O.V

I sat on the couch and stared at him for a couple minutes .....

"So we've been going out for quite some time now " Harry said

" yeah"

"Have you ever had a twitter or tumblr account?" he asked

" oh god. Why? "

"I was on your phone playing angry birds because my phone died, and you got a tweet from your : Iwannabang1D account"

(awkward silence)

" so what level of angry birds are you on?"

He looked at me strange, not surprising I was hoping one of the boys would walk in the door and break the moment, but that didn't happen. So he and I ended up, sitting there and just looking at each other.

" hey look the soccers on" I smiled

" really Nicole " he looked at me from the other side of the couch then looked back up at the soccer.. Then smiled at me and made a stupid face.

I love him no matter how messed up the situation is...

"So what going on?"

" well Manchester is winning by a point"

" no you idiot, with you and the boys when's the next tour? "

"We're thinking in a couple months" he said

My face dropped basically on the ground,

" wait, what "

" that's how I felt," he looked at me " we finish one and start another, but I don't know if we're gonna be gone that long... You might even be able to come with us" he said trying not to say it not that excitedly.

" cool" I said in the fakeist way possible, " I'll be right back"

Ran to my bedroom making sure that Harry didn't see me start crying. I closed the door on my back and burst out of tears as I slid down the door. AGAIN, another bloody tour, it's not fair I hardly get to look at him now!

Went into my bathroom to clean up my mascara so it didn't look like I'd be crying. And I sat on the toilet, I herd the door open. A tall, handsome, smexy guy walked though the door.... It was Harry.

"I'm sorry Nicole I know it's hard that we hardly get to see each other but will figure something out " in his sweet voice " we always do"

He gave me a hug....