Two words

When I heard those two words that day my whole life changed. And even though my heart broke and I felt as if I was drowning in my sorrows, I will never regret you. I'll never forget the first time we met and all of the wonderful things we did together even the horrible days we've had. You were my world my everything. And I'll never regret you, I'll never regret us. I'll never regret making the decision to be with you or the decision of trusting you. Even though you are gone, our memories will forever live on. I will always love you because you were the one who gave me life. You were my light. You were the only one I have ever let in. Now that your gone I'm missing half of me. I've got scars that you can't see. I let my guard down and now I'm paying but I'll never regret the decision I made that day. Now you know me and I truly know you. I can still feel your hand lingering all over me. The ghost of you haunts me. I was yours and I know no one will ever make me feel this way, but I'm glad it was you. For your eyes only. I'm glad you were the one to walk into my life, and turn it all upside down. I love you and that is something that will never change. My love for you will not die and it will certainly not fade.