ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 354

hey (y/n),

I had a great day today. i was able to maximize my time and actually be productive haha. I was even able to fish out the old notes and reviewers that you generously let me borrowed from you. I'm sorry for not returning it to you. would you call me a weirdo if I said that I adore your handwriting so much?

I suddenly reminisced about our midterm exams a few years ago. when I approached to you and asked you to tutor me that time, did you ever asked yourself why I was so silent the whole hour? that was actually because I was in need of help in english literature but you taught me english caricature instead. you started to mutter different history on things that I haven't even heard in my entire existence and doodled various art styles on your beige notebook. I guess I shouldn't have spoke those subjects in english in hopes of impressing you.

I didn't know how to break it to you so I shut my mouth closed. you just looked so cheerful and happy while teaching it to me. I liked how you were so passionate in helping me learn and I never realized how I was drowning with the way the words rolled out of your lips. I haven't noticed it, but you have actually called my name out repeatedly to snap me away from daydreaming.

ah- was I being too specific? haha I'm very sorry.. it's just that..

can I hear you call my name once more? I wouldn't mind to be snapped out from this bitter dream.

I wouldn't mind waking up beside you again, (y/n)