Supernatural Being

I heard a loud crash outside my cabin that was located in the outskirts of the village. It was a small village not that many people, that was most times horrified by the vampires and other mystical creatures that lurk at night. My mom was busing herself preparing dinner. My dad, the strongest and most powerful hunter died on an encounter with the monstrous vampire clan leader.

After moments of silents curiosity got the better of me and I rapidly got up from the armchair that I was sitting on and went to the door. When I opened it a gush of cold winter air swept my long brown curly hair, that I inherited from my dad, from my face. Hugging the jacket that I wore closer to my body I descended the stairs and entered the woods.

Hearing a low growl coming from my right I froze, thinking it was the barbaric beast that terrorized the village and killed my father. As slowly as I could I turned and confirmed my hunch. He was on his knees, hunched over with a silver sword lodged though his chest with blood dripping from the tip. His black feathers were wet and clung to its body like and infant to its mother. His wings laid lazily at his side and his fangs were protruding form his gums. I took slow, lingering steps toward him and stopped only inches away.

"I have all mind to let you die." I told him

"Then why don't you." He hissed

"Because, I'm logical and the healer within won't let me." I got on mt knees, placed my hands around the sword and signed. "I still can't believe I'm doing this." And in a split second the sword fell to the ground and the wound was healed.

I looked up from his chest t see him staring at me, weirdly he had a beautiful pair of blue eyes. He look at me like he was searching for something unknown to me.

"Your the white lilly." He said sounding shocked.

"Umm...Yes."I said standing and dusting the snow form my jeans. "I'm going to leave now."

"You can't" He said simply stopping me in my tracks.

I turned back to look at him, "Come again."

"Your a healer. The purest one, and you healed me. When you did that you formed an unbreakable that nor you or I can get away from. There's nothing you can do about it." He said

"What." I all 'bout shouted

"Your the one that healed me sunshine."

"I am going to go now." And with that I turned to walk away.

"Your mine know and I always get what I want and trust me when I say you will be seeing me again. Remember MINE."

*************************

Picture of Athena Brewster