Friday, 1st January, 2016

Dear Diary,

Today I have woke up at 9am. It's New Year's Day I wished my Nana Wendy a happy new year in heaven, because it's her first. Then I started to write my fan-fiction about Rhett and Link, the book Good Mythical Beast's Fan-Fic, I have enjoyed writing it so far, but it's going to be a challenge. Then I talked to my best friends, Demi and Lauren, and we brought things from 2015 like the dress, man buns and hotline bling to 2016. It's been a pretty chilled day to be honest. At 12pm I went down for breakfast my mum cooked me a bacon and egg sandwich, it was crispy bacon and a hard fried egg with brown bread (just how I like it).  Today has been pretty good so far apart from when I wanted my TV on, but it had to restart... great. But it's working now, thankfully. On my TV I usually watch Good Mythical Morning, it's my favourite YouTube channel, they usually do episodes called 'will it ......' They taste some pretty revolting stuff. Rhett is my favourite one. But I like them both. Right now, they are putting hot sauce on tinned sardines. They are now putting gum in their hair and putting peanut butter over it to get it out. They are doing an episode on what peanut butter can do. They are now dancing weirdly to Bill Newman Barcelona. They are now deep frying anything nobody has ever deep fried such as; deep fried re-fried bean balls and was good, then they got beef fat and that was bad, then they fried lemons and that was good, then... they fried wheat grass for the healthy option and that was good,  then back to non healthy, raw eggs and it was bad, then they put toothpaste in the deep frier and they put it on toothbrushes and it was hot at first but it was good, then they went for the non-edible option sunglasses and they tasted bad because they melted into nothing. Will it shoe? Was the next episode and most of them failed but the ones that work are quite good. They made a special labatory where there was steps and different textured surfaces. My personal favourite was the Lego shoe but it did fall apart. The most hurtful one seems to be the ball shoes because they keep wobbling and look like there about to pop. Once you are down you can't get back up or it's extremely difficult because you can turn your ankle. The one that broke straight away was the gummy bear it completely broke. It's now 2pm and I haven't left the house. Or barely my bed. Even though I had my breakfast at 12 I am hungry. I know I sound greedy but I really don't care because I need food. With my new book I'm trying to write 1,000 words in one date and with my Good Mythical Beast's Fan-Fic I'm writing just over 200 words per chapter. I found out Link would wipe his butt on $1.3m, it's a solid gold toilet paper. Who would pay that? Like, seriously it's toilet paper.
Sorry is your getting a bit bored. Then Rhett wants a pencil that costs $10,000 with a sharpener, but it has 3 diamonds on it and there was only 99 made, WOW! Just found out there is a Billionaire Boy club. Who would be in that, seriously? There is an iPhone 5 worth $15.3 million and it has a real gold back and a black diamond for a home button, I need it. I am now watching Minecraft house tutorials. It's now 3 and I've had no food, I'm so hungry. Finally a good new year beef dinner. That soon killed my hunger. Wreck it Ralph, can on TV so I decided to watch that and it took me to my soaps. And my mum said
"Would you like Chinese for tea?"
And who would say, 'no' at this opportunity?
So that's what I had for tea, I had sweet and sour sauce with battered chicken, Peking sauce and chicken and spring rolls. And then I am still watching the soaps. But it's more like a quiz, if you know what I mean. I was meant to go out tomorrow but my best friends cancelled I don't mind though. So I got tonight planned out watch Mrs Browns Boys and then watch YouTube in bed, then maybe a bit of dessert. What a time to start a diary, the first day of the year. I will be trying to upload everyday but if I don't I will upload that day a couple days later than that day. Is you understand me. Hopefully this book will get a lot of adds to there library or votes. Because I will spend a lot of my day writing this diary for you to enjoy and read. Is you don't already know Good Mythical Morning is my favourite YouTube channel, they are Americans and I'm English, so that's why I love their accents. I can't wait for the 12th because season 6b is coming out for pretty little liars. This is my favourite tv show and of course it's American. I'm planning to move to America when I'm older I would love to move over there. It's my dream. I just love the sound of America, it's all bigger, better and more me, than over here in England. And speaking more about America on the 11th Good Mythical Morning's new season will be coming out and I'm so excited for both. Mrs Brown is so funny. Her laugh makes it so much funnier than it actually is. The episode I'm watching is a new year special, and a happy new year to you as well. As you can tell I'm a lot about social media and YouTube so I'm always going to leave my details below for you to add or follow me. Hopefully you will.

Facebook: Sophie Da Bae
Instagram: sophie_da_photographer
Snapchat: sophie_meaks007

Add or follow me and I will add or follow you back.