Chapter 1 Skipped9

Y/n Pov :

Walking across the hallway to your friends carina and Emma. James, my ex starts walking up to me "Y/n!" He shouted whilst walking over to you quickening his pace.I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away. I felt him grab my shoulder and twist me around. "James stop it!" I knew what he was trying to do. We had been apart for 6 months and he's been trying to get me back ever since. "Y/n, you know I'm not gonna stop." I stare at him and make a run for it. Panting as I dodge everyone except 1. A tall guy with longish hair and the brightest blue eyes. "I'm so sorry!" I say. "It's okay." He said with a aggressive voice. I looked behind to find that I lost James."Exuse me" I say to the tall guy next to me. He turns around lifting his brow. "I'm y/n what's your name?" I ask. "Nash" he says and walks away. "Rude" says carina who was now standing next to me. I let out a giggle. "Why were you running?" She asked. "James again" I answered without hesitating. It'd happened about 8 times before 😒. "WHERES THAT SON OF A B'TCH?!" She screamed. She started raging the halls which made me laugh. Nash had walked into the same class that I was heading to before face ache grabbed me😑. I already had the impression he was a trouble maker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO 🎀

Don't blame me if its bad it's my first fanfic ever written. Ever 😂
If you haven't gathered already, this is a Nash fanfic and I hope you enjoy it 😁