Running Away

The characters only belongs to Hiro Mashima..!
(I don't own anything except the story line... :p)

Contains : Aggressive words, very-very OOC, etc.

Enjoy~!

_________________________________________________________________________

"Hiah..!!"

TRING!

"Sugoi, Ojiou-sama, you're getting better than ever in this! In the art of sword fighting I mean."

"Leo! Please focus and show me your true strength!! This isn't the real you!! I just know it! You purposely go easy on me to let me win! Hiah..!!"

TRING!

"Haha..Guess I'm found out.. But are you really sure about this Ojiou-sama?"

"Yes! Man, you're one slow thinker!"

"Ouch, that hurts! Pierced right through my heart! Well then, here I come! Hoooragh!!"

TRING! TRING! SCLING!

"Kyaa! My sword!! Woah!!"

" Ojiou-sama! Careful!! Hup! There! Good thing I caught you!"

"(Blushes) Let me go! Uggh, I'm going back to the main house!"

The Ojiou-sama, Lucy Heartfilia, stormed off back to the castle of the Heartfilia Kingdom. As the first and only child of the royal family, she was treated like a boy. The treatment she's receiving now hasn't always been like that. It all started right after her mother died. Her father the king, got terribly upset until it messes his mind. He became too protective and cold towards Lucy. And if that's not enough, he even forced her to take part in the military workouts of their soldiers to make her like one of them, undefeatable.

As she stormed back to her bedroom, her anger died down. The past few days, she has been absolutely touchy, easily irritated, and worst of all, she almost killed herself during one of her rampage. Of course, all of this was unknown to her father. He wouldn't even care less about her all these years. On the days she felt like as if she's about to break, she would run into the forest where she and her mother had built a treehouse, unknown to her father. While regretting or grumbling about the things that've happen to her, she would hold onto the necklace which was once her mother's possessions. Now that she's almost the age of 17, she's more than able to take care of herself. She has been planning this for some time and she plans to run away from this wretched kingdom. She plans to do it one night right before her 17th birthday. She decided on this day because she heard that there will be a ball held to celebrate her birthday while she finds her life partner.

Can't wait to get rid of me is it? Forcing me to decide who to marry, I'm not ready to get married yet! , Lucy screams silently.

The things that she packed for her adventure were a book, her diary, a bag of coins (for precautions), and a few clothes.

Right, just one more freaking day to my escapade! , Lucy thought, I mustn't act suspicious at all! Okay, Ganbatte me!!

As usual, she woke at the break of dawn and practiced her skills. While the others were unaware, she managed to steal some daggers, a whip, and a katana! (Author's note : Sorry 'bout the odd collaboration, I just like to add in odds and ends..^^"")

Unknown to her conscious, Leo was watching all of her actions from afar. As the night crept on the orange sky, Lucy prepared herself for her grand and final act in this damn kingdom. She pretended to go into her room and sleep, but when in reality, she's lowering a rope out her window to climb down. She silently crept down in her knee high boots. Just as she landed her first step on the ground right below her room window, Leo appeared from the shadows.