first day

As I tied my hair and got ready to go to my coaching classes for the first day ,in simple words was a pain in the stomach. Being obsessed with my career I really cared of how people thought about me . As my father drove me to the classes , I was determined to do something ,get knowledge and make my parents proud that was the only goal.As I went in, I realised that I was about 45mins late which really made me sick , looking at my face the professor realized that I was a new student. I didn't know anyone so it was actually like walking through neverland . All of a audden I spotted riya she was my friend since school and thank god I saw her . We both smiled at eachother and then I took a seat. After the lecture was over we both got together and talked about how we got here and about what we wanted todo in the future. Turned out we both wanted to practice medicine which was kinda awesome. As we left the classes premise riya introduced me to isha even isha wanted to practice medicine in the future.
Riya and isha lived in the neighbourhood so they left together while I was waiting for my father .
When my father came to pick me ,the first question he asked was "how was your first day and did u enjoy it?!"
My father had a complete future planned for me like going to St John's college and vidya coaching classes so ......with all my good girl voice I said,"it was fun and I met one of my school friend over there so it was kinda cool "
He seemed relieved to have hear that . Looking at him I felt a bit of relief too . When I got down on the bed I got a text from riya and then chatted fot sometime turned out she was a directioner and I a beliber who also had a crush on harry styles .
Then we went to sleep .