The Way they meet

When my mom's friend came and picked us up from the hospital. "Hey mrs. Payne I didn't know you had a son." Said anistaijah. "Yes I do and his name is Austin he is seven years old." Said mrs. Payne.

I asked her "why doesn't he have any

hair?" "It's because he has cancer." Mrs Payne sounded like she was going to cry when I asked her. I felt sorry for him so I lad my head on his shoulder. He woke up and said "why is your head on me?" It's because I feel so sorry for you." I said. "Why do u feel sorry for me?" Mrs Payne stop me right at the beginning of my sentence." I asked mrs Payne, "wait he doesn't know." Mrs Payne started talking to Austin. "Austin honey we got the test resorts back today." "What did it say mom?" "You have leukemia."

Austin and mrs. Payne started crying and couldn't stop. "Mrs. Payne said there is one cure for it." "Austin said what do we have to do I will do anything." "The doctor told me you have to Get surgery and get all the cancer cut out of you." Said mrs. Payne. Ok mom I want to do it. Said austin.

My head is still on Austin's shoulder. "Mrs. Payne said we will go schedule a surgery for next weeks." "Ok mom." Said Austin. Austin went right back to sleep. "Your going to be ok Austin."