TBBC&M ONE SHOT! Allie and Dennis' date!

It was now or never. I parked my car as I headed to the pizza place. My hands sweating like crazy.

Chill, Allie. It's just a date. You've been on tons.

Yeah, But not with Dennis. Reality hit me. I was going on a blind date with one of the fittest guys in school. Meaning he didn't know who I was, while I knew everything about him

Oh god please, make this date the best. I prayed as I swung open the door letting a cold breeze flutter my curled hair. That's when I saw him. It was 5:50, which meant he was ten minutes early. I tried not to think too much of how sweet that was of him as I swiftly made my way to the table he was seated at.

I smirked as I saw how he tried seeming interested in his IPhone.  I can do this, I reassured myself.

"Hi!" I admonished enthusiastically.

Shit ,that probably was really enthusiastic. He's probably going to think I'm desperate now. He looked up his green eyes focusing on my dull blue ones. His gaze never left my eyes as he stood up.

"Hey." He beamed returning my tone.

"I'm Allie, Chloe's friend." I reassured him, so he wouldn't think I was a creepy stalker.

"I know who you are," he replied sheepishly as he motioned for me to take my seat.

I mentally applauded him as I noticed him wearing a dark blue V-neck.

"You look great," We both abjured simultaneously.

We laughed, "Thanks," we replied again in sync.

"Wow, now I know how the twins feel," he joked.

"It cant be that bad, I've always wished for a twin," I lamely admitted.

Ok, Allie. This is not an interview. No one cares.

"Personally I think twins are great, you know the feeling you get when you know someone is always there for you."

I caught his gaze, as he looked at me attentively.

Shut up Allie, no one cares!

"Uh-Hu"  He replied interested.

"Yeah like, for example if I had a twin now she would probably come and save me from this embarrassment right now and tell you I'm a pretty cool kid once you get to know me and that I usually don't babble off like this. Well actually I do but-"

I heard something I was not expecting to hear. Dennis laughed. Like hysterically. He spoke after finally catching his breath.

"You and Chloe are so much alike," he admitted.

It was my turn to smile sheepishly, being like Chloe was defiantly a compliment. "Thanks,"

"No problem, So you wanna order or?"

"Or?" I repeated.

"We can go do something fun. I mean eating pizza is fun, I just mean something you know funner."

"'Funner' isn't a word," I affirmed.

"Oh no, its the grammar police! Please don't take me to jail," he replied sarcastically looking anything but scared.

I chortled, "Don't tempt me,"

He grinned, looking in my eyes intensely before finally speaking with a full smirk plastered on his face, "I know exactly where we should go," he gently entwined his fingers with mine as we rushed out the restaurant door.

~*~

Ten minutes later we were at the zoo.

"Are you sure you want to pay 30 dollars just to see some animals?" I asked.