part one:Alex,

As I look at him all I can think is how happy I would
Be if I had him. We have been friends for years but if h was mine I would be so much happier.

Tonight I'm going to the park to hang with Juan he will be here in a few minutes so I put on some clothes that say I'm trying but not to pushy then I fix my hair and I go downstairs and wait out side on my porch for him.

He comes around the corner and says in a sexy voice " are you ready." I reply in a shy insecure voice " yeah I guess." He says "OK." So we start walking it is a four block walk so to pass time we talk about friends and stuff.

So I. Finally ask " what do you look for in a guy?" He replies " a smile a sense of humor and that makes me happy." I reply "kewl." But I think to myself wow that is exactly how I have been acting around him is he trying to say he likes me or something?

So he asks me the same question I asked him and I reply " a smile that lights up a room à sense of humor and loves me for what I have to offer." He replies " that is really kewl." But god only knows what he actually was thinking.

So we get to the park and take selfies and stuff like that and about a hour goes by and I say that I'm tired and he walks me home. When we arrive at my house I said goodnight and go to walk away but he pulls me back and gives me a hug and says "you are my best friend don't ever forget that OK?" I at "OK." And he let's me go and says " so I'll see you later." I say "OK." And walk inside.

I go upstairs to my room get some clothes out and go take a shower I get out dry my hair brush my teeth and Clean up the mess I made. Then I go into my room and turn on some music and I notice my phone lite up so I go check it and it says one new Imessage from Juan so i check to see what it says.

It says " why were you acting so weird tonight?" I replied " I don't want to at because you will freak out. "He replied " please tell me you are my best friend please." So I said " OK I was acting so weird because I have a big crush on you and I had a lot of emotions about you built up." He said "wow I'm so glad you told me because I have a big crush on you to."

I said " really?!" He replied "yes!" I said " yayyy!!" Then he said "can I ask you something?" I said yeah sure. " he said " will you do me great honor and be my boyfriend?" I said "YESSSSS!!!!" he replied "yayyyy!" I said "well I'm tired so I'll text you tomorrow." He replied "OK babe bye."

I don't sleep at all that night because I kept thinking about Juan. That morning I got up and checked my phone it said one new Imessage from Juan so i checked to see what he said and he said "meet me at McDonalds at ten o'clock sharp." So I got up went downstairs woke up my brother kian and got some clothes and changed styled my hair brushed my teeth laced my converse and I was out the door.

When I arrived at McDonald's he was waiting out side with two coffees I walk up yo him and h said "hey babe." And h hugged me and kissed my cheek as if he didn't care what people thought. So he kept me go and I asked him"so why did you want me to meet you so early? " he replied "because I wanted to see you is that OK?!" I said "yeah I was just asking." Then he said " do you want to go to the mall?" I replied "hell yeah!" Then he laughed and said come on let's go.

So we walk t the mall and we shop at hot topic spencers aeropostal and Victoria secret then we go to abercrombie and Fitch where the lights are so dem its almost dark and he says "come on follow me." So I follow him to the back of the store and hg takes my bags and sets them down and starts making out with me then he stops kissing me and says" I have wanted to do that for so long." I replied "yes me too."

So we shop for about two more hours then we walk to his house. As we walk up the steps to his front door his mom Lora greets us and says "hi Alex how have you been?" I said " I have been fine ms. Lora how about yourself?" She replied " I have been good."

We walk upstairs to Juan's room where we "watch Netflix and chill." So of course we end up making out for like ten minutes then I said "it is getting kinda late I better go home." He says "OK babe do you want me yo walk you?" I said "no I don't want you walking alone." He says "OK babe love you!" "Love you too!" Then I leave and go downstairs say bye to ms. Lora Andi go home.