The visit

MARK'S PROV: yaya I am so excited for jack to visit me...I wonder where he is going to sleep..... ON THE COUCH.... Nah if he wants he can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch*ding dong* huh? Is that jackaroonie?  Mark opens the door slowly just to make sure it's not wade  "hey mark!" Jack said with excitement.. Mark pulls jack in..."hey you" Mark said touching jacks shoulder (wow he has toner arms then I thought..) "so what do you want to do till six?" Mark says looking deeply into jacks eyes  " uuhhh we could...uuhhh watch a movie??" Jack said putting his bags by the door...jack and Mark both agree on watching cabin in the woods,after the movie they go to dinner.."so jack how was you're flight?" As Mark said that he stuffed a roll in his mouth...." Eehhh it was alright..I guess,I mean it was worth it to come and see you!"  Mark blushes and drinks his water (wow this is going great so far...) Mark was so lost in thought he totally forgot his gift he was going to give to jack...(oh yeah his gift I'll have to give it to him when we get home) after dinner Mark and jack get ready for bed..."hey Mark?" Jack said looking for Mark " I don't know where my bags are.."  "Did you put them by the door?"  "Yes" jack exclaimed " right here" as he was looking Mark gave him his gift "what's this?" Jack looked puzzled.."it's you're pillow case that for some reason got in my boxes" jack lifted up the pillow case and then hugged Mark "thank you I saw this but didn't know where it was after I got home"

do you like it??? I'll do more but till then I'll see you in the next chapter!!