Sterek: All I Have Is You...

*Stiles' POV*

I stare outside watching the rain fall down lightly. "Stiles! Pay Attention!"

When my chemistry teacher said that I jumped. I didn't like her one bit. She treated me different from everyone. Ever since Scott's death, I've been so alone. I lost my best friend well, my only friend. I was so alone, I tried to be Danny's friend but that didn't work. I heard the bell ring and everyone flew out in a swarm! I was the last one out. I was in my jeep and I didn't want to go home, so I went to the woods for some peace and quiet. I got out of the car and grabbed my bag, put my keys in my pocket and began to walk into the woods. All I could think about was Scott and our fun times we had together. I sat on the ground with my back against a tree. I began to cry about Scott and how much he means to me. He was like my brother and not once have I said to him, "I Love You Bro." But now I will never get to tell him that. I just cried and cried, I couldn't stop. After like 5 minutes of crying, I knew someone was in front of me. I looked up and wiped my eyes. My tears came down like waterfalls. Then I heard the voice of the person in front of me. "Stiles, are you ok?" I recognized that deep voice and knew instantly who it was standing in front of me. It was Derek and as I look to see him, he held his hand out. He didn't have a shirt on but whatever. It's not like I'm gay or anything, actually I was, he was pretty sexy. Well I got up with his help and he said "Stiles, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" "Well, you were crying." "Since when did you care about me Derek?!" I said that in a sad yet frustrated voice. "Ever since Scott died. He told me to look after you and care for you no matter what." "Oh. Well, I'm fine!" I lied to him. "It's about Scott isn't it?" He knew it either way. "He was my only friend and now he's gone." I began to cry, when my tears came down like a rushing river. I hugged Derek, I knew that was weird of me but it helped. When I hugged him, he hugged back and my face was in his chest. My tears made it seems like he was sweating. He hugged me tight and said "Im your friend Stiles.." I knew there was a spark in Derek that made him hug me back..

*Derek's POV*

I felt a spark inside me saying "Hug him!" When I hugged Stiles, his face was in my chest and it felt like his tears was a river! I hugged him tighter and said to him "I'm your friend Stiles." I felt warm when I said that. Stiles looked at me with him big beautiful eyes. What in the hell did I just say?! I am not falling for Stiles! When he looked at me I smiled and told him, "I'll take you to your jeep." So as we were walking, Stiles kept looking like he was scared. "What's wrong? You look scared." "Oh, well I keep thinking that your being nice to me and soon your going to hurt me." "What?! Why would I do that Stiles? I already told you, I'm your friend. And I would never hurt you." I said with a smile, and when we got to his car I said "Good Night Stiles." He looked at me and said "Good Night.. I Love You." "What?" I knew what he said I just wanted to kinda scare him. "I said Good Night." "Okay, bye see you tomorrow Stiles." Then he drove off. When he was gone I said to myself "I Love You Too." I was falling for Stiles. I thought he was pretty cute. It was about 10 and the moon was shining brightly, I heard Stiles, he was crying. I rushed to his house in 5 minutes! I came through his window.

"DEREK?! WHAT THE HELL?!" I scared the shit out of him. "Sorry Stiles." I smirked and blushed. "What are you doing here?" "I heard you crying and I rushed over here to see if you were okay." "Damn your werewolf hearing! Well I'm fine and you can leave!!" He lied, he was sad about Scott. "Stiles it's okay. I know you miss Scott. I do too. But you have me here with you." When I said that he began to cry. I hugged him and he let the tears out. I felt a tear drop down my cheek and I realized I began to cry. After like 10 minutes of comforting I sat down on Stiles' bed and asked him "Is your dad home?" "No, he's not gunna be home for awhile. Why?" I did like Stiles and I knew he liked me too. "Well, I wanted to ask you something Stiles."

*Stiles' POV*

W-Was Derek gonna ask me..to-to be his boyfriend? I liked Derek ever since he saved me from Jackson! "Sure you can me anything." I said with my smile. "Stiles, do you like anybody?" Oh lord! I can't tell him I like him, and if I did he would rip my throat out! "What do you mean?" "Who do you like, well the 'real' question is. Are you gay? I won't judge, I accept you f-. I cut him off. "DEREK I LIKE YOU!!" I couldn't hold it in anymore! It was totally killing me, just knowing that he's my only friend left it kills me inside because I have no one else! Not even my dad anymore. He has been on the whole 'Werewolf' crap and his case is 10x bigger than me playing a lacrosse game. "DEREK I'VE LIKED YOU SINCE YOU SAVED ME FROM JACKSON!! I HAVE NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU!!" I began to cry and my tears came down like waterfalls. I couldn't hold in anymore by emotions took over. "D-Derek, all I have is you..." I hugged Derek again and cried in his chest. "It's okay Stiles, you can let it out. And Stiles?" I looked up at him. "I Love You Stiles.."