ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 355

hey (y/n),

I came across this various paints by the store and for some reason, I bought a bulk on one particular color. I'm not good in art but something just told me to get it. I ended up on stacking it into a pyramid shape in my bedroom and now it looks like I'm about to redecorate my room.

when I think about it, it must be because of you. I recalled that time when it was our cookery while the next room had an art class; the one that you were in. I was thankful that I was assigned at the far back, making it easier for me to gaze at what was happening on your side. call me a stalker but hey! I was just observing you, you know? I even burnt the yakitori that I was making at that moment.

I heard your classmate asking you why you love yellow so much and what happened next took me aback. you had that signature grin of yours again before you suddenly splat a good amount of yellow paint on your hand and smudged it all over your face. believe it or not, I still memorized the words that you've said as a response to that classmate of yours.

"Who wouldn't feel happy when staring at this color?" 

I don't really know if the reason why I felt giddy after that was because you looked like an unsupervised child who spilled ink all over her or because your teacher scolded you for wasting paint. or maybe...

..you just looked so happy while doing so.

either way, I ended up buying things that are swirled with the color of yellow.

but why am I still not as happy as I was when you were still here with me, (y/n)?