Introduction

Hey everyone I'm Emma Marie Dunbar. My twin brother is Liam Dunbar. We are best friends who can't be separated. I love him. If I didn't have him as my twin I'd probably die. Well me and my brother moved to Beacon Hills to start fresh. Me and my brother Liam are 15 and we live with our mother and stepfather. We got expelled from our last school because Liam got into it with our old lacrosse coach and he was benched for the rest of the season which he then destroyed our coach's car with a crowbar. I got expelled because my ex boyfriend and his friends were picking on Liam and I told them to stop but they continued and one day it went to far when Liam came home with a bloody nose and a black eye and a sprain wrist. I confronted my boyfriend and warned him to stop bullying Liam or I'd do something we'd both regret. When he didn't stop I broke up with him and took a metal baseball bat to his car and then I destroyed all his lacrosse gear as well. Don't worry I payed for all of it. Me and Liam suffer from intermittent explosive disorder but I suffer from it the most which we mark by intense episodes of rage. Me and my brother are very remorseful about how it effects our parents. One time when Liam got into a fight with another boy from our 6th grade class my Best friend Hayden stepped in and Liam punched her but Hayden punched him back. In the yearbook Hayden and Liam's photos had black eyes except Hayden gave Liam two black eyes. Hayden still holds a grudge towards him. Me and Liam have our first day of school tomorrow so I guess I'll just go but be back soon.