"Baby this now couldn't wait till later?"

I batted my eyes a few times as a bright beam of sunlight peered through the white curtains of the huge window. I yawned and stretched my short legs out nearly touching my partner Sean but pulling back quickly, I figured he could use the extra hour of sleep so I turned over and started flipping  through my Instagram feed. It was boring and annoying but I didn't have much else to do.
After a few minutes I felt the covers shift so I flipped on my side and saw Sean twisting and turning in his sleep and smiled...I thought that it was finally time to wake him so I raised up and threw my leg around him. Sean quickly came to his senses and begin rubbing his eyes and stretching then forced from his lips, "Good morning baby." I glanced at his small but sexy lips then back into his small brown eyes, "I was gonna let you sleep but I needed you now."  He chuckled and replied "Baby this now couldn't wait till later?" I smiled and shook my head. Sean took a deep breath and pulled my body closer until I was laid out against his chest then he began kissing my forehead several times. I slowly let my hand find its way down to his morning erection, placed it around it, and slowly worked my magic.
I listened with my eyes wide open as the "thumps" in Sean's chest grew closer together and his moaning began. After a while I decided that we were ready. I raised up, placed his big erection at my little slit, and slowly went down on it moaning and digging my nails into his forearms. I looked down at Sean and as he bit down on his teeth I leaned forward and kissed his small pink lips. Sean then placed his hands on my waist as a "que" for me, I began to rock my body back and forth moaning even louder than before but continuously picking up speed driving us both insane. Sean squeezed my waist tighter moaning "Baby, baby, baby!" Then threw his head back wildly as he hit his climax inside of me. I felt his warm semen squirt all over the walls of my pussy then slowly flowing back out of me. I moaned "Yesssssss!" Sean raised up knocking me on my back, leaned forward, kissed me, and whispered "Baby brace yourself."
I tensed up and Sean quickly pounded into me hard hitting my spot making me scream. He continued thrusting in and out bringing tears to my eyes until my eyes widened and my moans stopped...then looked into his small brown eyes and simply "let go"