Part 1

I stared back at the creature.
It's thin figure hunched over a lifeless body. It turned it's blood splattered face to me.
It's eyes, glowing a magnificent red.
Thick red liquid oozed from it's curved lips. Sharp white fangs glowed.
It's hair was tangled and had streaks of blood in the brunette strands.
It's nails, long and painted a midnight black. Pieces of soft flesh stuck under them.
It's hands moved to touch the face of it's victim. It's fingers moved slowly down to the man's neck. Two small holes were there.
It's clothes, ripped remains of a once expensive lace dress. Covered in the same liquid.
It's evil facial expressions softened as it heard footsteps behind them.
A tall man in a suit came into view. He had long raven black hair, straight and half pulled back. His eyes also ruby. He smiled at the creature and reached for its hand.
It eagerly took it. He made the monster stand. He stood behind it and held the being close.
Then it all made sense. The creature. It was me. That shocked me to the core.
But the man. I felt like I knew him. Yet I couldn't place a name or bond to him.
Like my heart knew who he was...but it wouldn't tell my mind. My mind who struggled to put the pieces together.
The man and I continued to stare into the large mirror. He smiled at me. Something made me smile back, as he held me closer.
"Mia Isabella." He whispered, just his velvet voice filling the silent, open air.

~~~

Another Twilight story (;

It takes place in New Moon-ish. Edward has left Bella.

Plot is mine.
Characters belong to Stephanie Meyer.