Welcome to High School

"ADELEY WELLY BABY GET THE FUDGE UP NOW PRINCESS" somebody calls, waking me from my glamorous slumber.

"Bitch" I mutter, looking to see Sarah waiting for me to awake.

Sarah Hewitt. School princess. She's really popular, alongside me, Niall and Louis. We aren't like the stereotypical popular kids, bitchy and mean. I mean, we are nice to others I guess. Us four have been inseparable since preschool. We have survived, all of primary school, and now we are going to try and make to high school.

Today is the first day of high school and hell I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be. I have my three best friends with me. But I am.

"Adelaide May Samuels. How dare you speak to your mother in that tone!" Sarah yells.

"Sarah, shut up and let me have a shower"

"Get going then lovey!" Sarah warns.

I drudge to the bathroom with my new school uniform and proceed to have a shower. I wash my body leaving my hair up in the cap, not getting my hair wet as I washed it last night, and start shaving my legs.

I get out of the shower and get dressed then walking to my room. I look at the time, 7:53A.M. it reads.

SHIT. SCHOOL STARTS IN 7 MINUTES.

"SARAH!" I scream running down the stairs. "We have. Seven fricken. Minutes until school"

"Oh.. Do we? WAIT SHIT HURRY" Sarah screams running up the stairs to get ready with me.

She was already in her uniform so we have to do hair and makeup. I decide to put on a little music so I plug in my iPod dock and turn on shuffle.

'She is' by The Fray comes on. I really like that song, except for the facts that I can't sing and don't know all the words..

"SHE IS EVERYTHING DADADA LA DA LALA DADOODEEDO" I scream at the top of my lungs, Sarah joining in.

"GIRLS. BE QUIET. GOD YOUR GONNA GET SOMEONE KILLED FOR PETES SAKE!" My other best friend, Louis, yells.

I run to turn down the music and squeal towards Louis giving him a hug. He was on vacation over the break and he got back yesterday but I wasn't aloud to see him which sucked.

"LOUBEAR!" Sarah screams, "where's Niall?"

"Eating" me and Louis say at the same time, creepy much?

"Oh how unexpected" Sarah says.

"King Julian is here!.." Starts Niall getting cut off.

"EVACUATE THE BUILDING NOW!!" Louis screams running out the house.

"Aren't we cray 14 year olds.." I laugh and continue getting ready.

"Hurry up boys, we have like 5 minutes" Sarah says, mother bear mode turning on.

"Girls, it's only 7:20? Eager are we?" Niall questions.

Wait what.

Me and Sarah turn to each other and say "mum..." But it turns out as "mumrs Samuels..." Because Sarah said 'Mrs Samuels'.

I run downstairs to find my mother laughing at Ellen on TV.

"MUM WHY'D YOU CHANGE MY CLOCK I WAS STRESSING OUT" I cry.

"Oh Adele, you would've taken hours to get ready. It's for the best honey. Now be quick I'm taking you kids to McDonalds for breakfast and then taking you's to school. Be ready in 5" she says.

I run upstairs and tell the others. Niall is obviously the first in the car since he's always hungry and me, Sarah and Louis take our time strolling down with our bags, Louis carrying Niall since he's so eager.

~

After getting breakfast mum started driving us to school. The radio was turned up and we were all having fun singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen turned all the way up.

"THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTNING WOOSH" me and Niall sing.

"GALILEO" the girls sing high pitched.

"Galileo" the boys sing really low pitched.

"GALILEO"

"Galileo"

The song continues until my favourite part.

"(Bismillah), we will not let you go!" Me, Louis and Sarah sing.

"LET ME GO" Niall sings.

"We will not let you go"

"LET ME GOO"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO" we all sing, including mum.

Then the drum beat comes on and we all play air instruments singing along to, as I believe, Louis' favourite part.

We then arrive to school and mum stops the car and we get out saying bye to mum.

"Welcome to High School" we all say at the same time and walk into the grounds.

.,?!'"'?.,!"'?.,!"'?.,!"'?.,!

~ First chapter :)

So what I'm doing is, I'll write heaps of chapters then update like every two days? Then you know. I don't know. I'm weird. Anyways. I finished writing this chapter on the 8th of July 2013 :) see how far it is until I upload it lol. Anyways. Thanks :)

- Kirralee