The Begining

Why,I see you answered my call. Let me begin slowly,I am Dreamcatcher. As you know,your faithful queen,Nightmare Moon,Is not good. The eternal night is not suppose to be here,Do you even know what the sun is? No,Of course not!

Oh,Sorry,I got caught up a little. Here,Let me tell you the entire story...

In the begining,there were two mares,one alicorn,one pegasi,and they aligned together to stop a dark,dark force. For Princess Luna,a beloved Princess cosumed by jealousy of her sister,Ruler of the Sun,Princess Celestia,started to give out these things called Lightsleepers. They were fortold to keep the Nightmares AWAY. Unfournatly,They did not. For,They gave you endless Nightmares,more worse then the last,until your nightmare was so dark,you became trapped,Yes,I,and the alicorn,who's name i vow not to tell,were trapped. We aligned together,to stop the dark force,helping solve the dreams,making them brighter,but in reality,Luna was overtaking,the crystal empire fell first,Cadence loosing herself in the Lightsleeper with her husband,Prince Shining Amour,as Luna cast them away,deep inside the crystal catacombs. Soon,she infested her sisters dreams with nightmares,causing Princess Celestia to take a lightsleeper. She kept using them,thinking the nightmares would stop due time. But,she slowly fell,deeper and deeper,for me and the alicorn did not see her dream,for it was locked away,almost as Luna KNEW we were here. Soon,she did not wake,and the night lasted longer then intended,Luna rose the sun a few times,to see the look on her subjects faces of realif,but once she banished Celestia to the moon,the kingdom rose in panic,and Luna told them lies,that a forbidden enemy was approaching,and she would protect them. Such lies,infested in your tiny,tiny minds...She then stopped rasing the sun,telling the ponies the moon would hide,clock them in darkness,and due to being a princess,and Celestia's sister,they trusted her,she trained ponies to use the Moons light to grow plants,to do everything that need sunlight,which grew into today. You see this map here?" The pegasi placed a hoof on a map(THE MAP FROM TWILIGHTS CASTLE OK)"It shows every tiny detail,and see how it's red? it means somethings wrong. Something is very,very wrong,and it's the darket at your rulers Castle,which means she is the source. I need help,to defeat her,to bring back the light and the elements,Will you help me?

If not,I will erase all of this"

{And you can't join the Rp xD I'm joking,you still can.}