Chapter 1: How I met kenny

It was night time when I met Kenny. It wasnt any place like you hear in other stories either. We met at the grocery store. I know what you may think like who's love story starts at a grocery store, well mine does. So, both of our moms told us to wait outside of the store. He was with his brother and sister and I was by myself. So we started talking, and and then he asked me if I wanted to date, I know we just met, but i said yes anyway.

               So we left off for a while before our parents came out of the grocery store.  He took me to this lake and said."this will be our chill spot were we can come and be free and talk to eachother about whatever". We sat there and talked about ourselfs, and our life see how much we had in common. After a while we decided to head to the grocery store. We made it just in time before our moms came back. We both said."bye" when our moms came back. 

                I later found out when I got home that we lived next to eachother. So we started to talk and hang out were I live.(In an apartment.) And he got mad that a boy who lives above me said hi. So we started to argue, then we broke up. The next day I was at the park the was close by the lake with some of my friends in my apartment, Kenny came with his brother. Kenny's brother came up to me and said." You know my brother" I said."yeah".

               My freinds asked Kenny if he dated me he said yeah. My friends later told me I should talk to him. So i talked to him and started if off slow and said."hey", and it went on from there. We started talking and he said sorry, that arguement we had was a dumb reason to be mad or even argue about, I said its ok. Then I asked if he wanted to date again, he said sure. The i did this scissor like thing with my fingers to his haircut he had.

               It was getting late, so we walked home. In the morning  I took a shower, then ate my breakfast. In the afternoon I texted kenny and told him to meet me at our chill spot. I got there first and it was hot so I took a swim in the lake. I seen Kenny coming so I held my breath, and went under the water and heard Kenny call my name. I came from under the water  and surprised Kenny. I got out of the water and I had my long hair lookin cuter than ever like, the models in those commercials. His eyes were open wide and i had my bikini on...lol. 

              So I was drying off he was staring and I said why are u staring we date so it doesnt matter if you look I wont get mad. So I put my clothes back, then Kenny asks why did you want me to come to our chill spot. I said, to chill  just wanted to talk to my papa bear. We got to talking, and then we started to laugh. So then we headed to his house. Yall know some freaky stuff bout to happen. Jk. We just played on his ps4 till we got tired then I slept over his house for a while, and i guess you. can say we spooned. He woke up before me. My phone rang but it was my brother and he didnt know that.

                He didnt answer it but he waited till I woke up to question me about it. He asked me who it was then I said it was my brother, but he didnt believe me. So we broke up again I told my self I dont want to deal with all of this arguing all the time. The next day he asked me if I wanted to be friends I said sure. He asked to be friends and if we can meet at our chill spot I said ok. So I met him there, and we got to talking again he said he was sorry again, so he asked if we can date again. I said in my mind a 3rd times a charm, and obviosly I said sure. I did the scissor like thing with my fingers to his haircut again. Then I told him you can come eat dinner at my house tonight, he said ill come by.

                   So Kenny came, but he wasnt the only one who came alsoBryshere.Y.Gray came aka hakeem. (For those of you who dont know him just look up hakeem) so Bryshere, (the guy who is cuter then kenny but who I have no chance with), is in my room and im in the hallway talking to Kenny. Then Bryshere asked me, you wanna kiss. I fell back and my mom said,"aww he said you wanna kiss. So I  got a blueberry jolly rancher and rubbed it around my lips. Then I went in so we could kiss. So he closed his eyes then we kissedtbh, (to be honest) ,I almost fainted. Then Kenny said so you almost faint when you kiss him but you havent kissed me once and we dated 3 times.

                      I said,"we cant kiss here my mom and everyone will see. So I told my mom I was going outside, then we kissed... twice. Later kenny said him, his brother, and his sister had to leave, I said ok see ya later. Then Kenny texted me around midnight and said meet me in the alley. So I sneeky sneek outside to the alley and I see kenney. I asked is it bad news, he said no look. Do I look down and said omg (oh my god) its so big and beautiful. It was a promise ring. He said I promise for no more argueing and no more break ups. So I give him a hug, and a loooooong kiss.