001

'Hey did you know?! Seventeen is going to study here! Like right now!!'

'Really?!'

'Omg!! I must tweet this!!'

'I'm gonna finally meet Hoshi oppa personally!!

'S.coups oppaa!!'

"Can't you just shut the fuck up?" Kana shouted while leaning on the board.

"I rule this room so shut up." She said . The door opened showing their adviser is coming in. Kana gave an angelic smile then bowed respectfully. Being two faced, Kana hated being angelic and respectful but she has to do it to maintain her reputation.

She's Kana Shino. The bully of the room. Everyone hated her..of course who wouldn't? She's so innocent looking yet so evil in the inside.

Everything in her life is shitty, at least for her.

She was adopted,her real parents didn't love her, They always drink and smoke. They even almost killed her good thing someone saw then called the police.

And now her current parents...They're not the worse but they treated her like shit.

She didn't give a damn. She didn't cry or cut herself.

The fuck why?

It was part of life to have some bullshit. Well A LOT of bullshit.

But she does get angry. Good thing there's a place called 'SCHOOL' to have some fun. She waste her anger in the school secretly.

Calling girls secretly then bullying them and Burning their loved things.

It was the best life for her. Shitty yet Good Life for her.

"OMG THEY ARE HERE!!" A girl from behind Kana's desk stood up then pointed outside the window. Everyone stood up then looked.

Kana, who was pretending to focus more in her book wanted to put a duck tape on her mouth. But she just read.

'They're gonna disband anyway.' She said in her mind. //omgsorry//

{°LUNCH°}

Kana's POV

Wow...The cafeteria looks...AMAZING WITHOUT THE GIRLS! They must be

Oppa saranghaee~!

Notice me oppaaa~~

Harteu ha--

Just.. Disgusting. They will never notice you stupid girls.

I got my tray then ordered.

"That will be $5" The old lady who looks like she died yesterday said. I gave her $5 then went to my favorite place.

A table with 1 chair. Best table ever. She sat while putting her tray on the table.
....

*BANG*

Wtf?! The door of the cafeteria suddenly opened.

'Oppaaaa~!!!'

'The8 oppa!!'

'S.coups!!'

'Woozi oppa!'

'Hoshi is so sexyy!!'

UGH CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. I quickly stood up then banged the cafeteria door.

Ugh..Annoying gir-- Wtf?

"Hey are you okay?" I turned around when I felt a hand on my wrist then winked. This ass--

"Let go of me loser." I said coldly with a glare.

"W-What?" He was confused and scared. You should be pussy.

"Let go." I pulled my hand away from him. I glared at him again then left.

Was he trying to flirt? What a stupid idea.

Do you think I have a heart? Well.. I don't.