P R O L O G U E

AHN SEUNGHEE

I have never been late before. But my streak of timely perfection was now at risk by a 6-minute margin. If only I wasn't worn out last night that I actually would have had the time to set my alarm clock at 7:00 am.

It was a massively important day. Today is my first job interview and I can't be late.

Unfortunately, I am.

I'm currently on my way to the BigHit Entertainment building because I'm trying out to become a composer and songwriter for BTS. Honestly, I've heard little news about them because I don't really take interest in boy groups around the country. I do like others' music, at the most, but making my own seemed to spark a passion inside me.

I looked up at the 5-floored building that was obscuring my vision. I sighed briefly as I made my way through the doors.

"Annyeonghaseyo. May I ask where the job interview will be held?" The lady at the counter looked at me and back to her computer. "Please go to the multi purpose hall at level 3, ma'am." She replied with a faint smile. I replied, "Kamsahamnida."

Before I could press the 'up' button beside the elevator, A bunch of boys ran into me, making the envelopes and documents that I have been carrying, fall and topple to the cold, hard, marble floor.

"Oh-" A guy with chestnut brown hair turned to help me. "Chesohamnida. My friend over there is too excited." He eye smiled. He was handsome and cheeky, I can't deny. For some reason, I was dumbstruck. I nodded absentmindedly and picked up my things and he ran over to his friends.

Well, that was weird.