Collar Full (1) (Norman)

Requested by:
lovelyloss13
><><><><><><><><><
- Imagine: Y/N  is a huge fan of The Walking Dead as well as her favorite actor Norman Reedus. When she finds out she has to interview him on television she starts to get nervous.

"This is insane! There's no way I can do it." I said feeling the nerves already getting to me. I ran my hands through my hair and took a deep breath.

"You can and you will. Look, I know that you obsess over him and only think of him-"

"Watch it." I said glaring at him.

"Regardless, you're doing this. You'll be fine. After all, he's only human."

"Yeah, a pretty amazing one." Dylan rolled his eyes. "Why can't you get Rebecca, or Ashley to do it?"

"Ashley called out sick and Rebecca has enough work of her own. You've got this." He said and walked out of the room.

"You're losing it!" I shouted as he left.

"Have faith!" He shouted back.

I plopped down in the office chair and stared down at my desk. There is no way I can do this interview without fainting right in front of him. Norman Reedus, the one I've obsessed over for as long as I could remember. And now my boss is telling me to interview him.

I've only been to one convention and was only able to skim the top of the crowd to see him. Even then it was hopeless. But now I have to speak face to face? Might as well quit now.

I took a deep breath and came to my senses. I have a day to prepare and get my head straight. It doesn't seem like a lot of time when you dwell on it, but nonetheless, this is my job. I have to do what I've been given, and in this case, the given seems impossible.

I grabbed my things and went home to jot down some of the things I would ask him and to cam my nerves a bit.

><><><><><><><><><><

Hour by hour it got closer and closer to when I was supposed to be at the interview. I had to be there at 10:00, and it was currently 8:30. My nerves had not calmed since I was told I had to interview him, and I doubt they will settle anytime soon.

The main reason I'm so scared is more than likely the fact that it is just him and I talking. It's not like a convention where there are thousands of people talking to fill the awkward silence. It was one on one with the one that consumes my thoughts.

Contemplating over what to do, I snatched my keys off of the kitchen counter and made my way to my car. Thinking that if I get there early and get myself used to the setting that it would be a lot easier.

Traffic was chaotic. Drivers slamming on their horns and constantly trying to merge into my lane. I sat in a sea of cars for what felt like years. Watching the time go by, it went from 8:42 to 9:30 faster than I could have possibly imagined. Luckily, the traffic started to loosen up, enough to where I was able to get off on the exit I had to make.

I pulled in front of the building at 9:45. Making my way into the elevator, I listened to the faint hum of the elevator going up floor by floor. My heart was racing, and I couldn't handle this. My mind shot to the worst possibilities and I just wanted to go home.