Janoskians Imagines

#How you meet

Daniel-

You where walking your dog in the park when you bumped into him. You started talking and ended up spending the whole day at the park with him. At the end he asked for your number and you where texting all evening.

Luke-

You where another Youtuber. He was a big fan of yours and watched loads of you videos. You decided to do a few meet&greets in Australia and he obviously came to one. When you saw him you where shocked as you where also a big fan of the Janoskians. You started talking and he showed you around Melbourne and you ended staying in Australia for a big longer then planned.

Beau-

You worked in a small cafe in Melbourne. For you it was just a normal day when he walked in. He sat down and you went to serve him. He smiled at you an you to stared at each other for a minute. After he was done he was about to leave when he turned around and asked if you wanted to go on a date. You where shocked but still said yes.

Jai-

You met a a meet&greet. He couldn't believe how gorgeous you looked an later that day he tweeted

@jaibrooks1: Does anyone know y/t/n ??

you to started to talk before he asked you out.

James-

You met at the airport. You to where waiting for you flight that had been delayed and you started talking. It turned out that you sat next to each other on the flight and you talked almost the whole flight. You where about to get of the plane when he asked for your number.