First day

Jaylani in the pic
NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE IF U HAPPEND TO BE ONE PERSON OF IT AND DO NOT WANT IT ON TELL ME SO I CAN TAKE IT OFF
Jaylani Cruz POV

So I wake up in the morning by my mom yelling my name to wake up.I looked at. The clock and it was 6:50 am.Yesterday was the last day that I was going to Lincoln High School.I am moving to Detroit and I dont know if I wanna go.I mean I have a boyfriend in California named Malak.I know I have to break up with him.So you know I did my heighgine git dressed picture in media and called Malak.

PHONE CONVO
M=Malak
J=Jaylani

M-Hey baby
J-Hey (sounding nervous)
M-Wht wrong J
J-Um meet me at the park at 12 pm
M-Okay love you baby
J-Love you too

END OF PHONE CONVO

Malak POV

So I went to the parks and saw Jay on the swings.We kissed and talked At the end it was 3 and she had to go she told me "Today is my last day here Malak in California and we have to break up ".When I heard does words it made me cry because she was also crying we talked more about it and it was time to go.When she left all I wanted was to be with my baby but now we can't I would stay with her but long distance doesn't really work.

Jaylani POV

I went home crying and kept crying until we got to Detroit ikr thts not good.So when we got to the house it looked like a mansion.I took my stuff to my room and after I got into some shorts and a crop top and walked in front of the block and say a group of boys but then.........

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys it's my second book my first book was deleted bc I switch my acts so follow and thx
Love you guys
~Beba