Prologue

Hey everyone!! You probably know me from Her Best Man. If you don't...well then hi!(and...go check it out after!) I am soo excited for this novel. I have done a TON of prep work and research in advance and have a great plot planned out. So please, PLEASE comment and vote. I just started this novel and will be updating weekly. I'm doing this for you guys...for FREE, might I add ;) So, rant over...and enjoy!!

All rights reserved.

Copyright @2016

Prologue

     First, to even be considered, you must have an established name. Maybe you're in a family of successful lawyers, surgeons, or you own a multimillion dollar corporation.
     Hell, maybe you are even the winner of the Bachelor. We all know how long winner couples tend to last after the glitz and glam of reality T.V. A relationship based on lust soon fades, then crumbles apart. Here, at Exclusively Single, relationships are meant to last forever.
    Furthermore, your age must be twenty one years of age or greater, of course. You must have an elaborate, fully credited, no "ham" resume. If, and only if, you pass those requirements, then you pass to phase two.
    Phase two are the interviews. The staff will then ask you a series of questions, looking for specific criteria that they think will fit what is needed. If you are qualified enough to be a part of the ten percent who pass these interviews, then congratulations. With a generous monthly fee of five thousand dollars, you are granted full membership to Exclusively Single, a singles' bar located in downtown Manhattan, nestled on the edge of the financial district on Barclay Street.
    Stock brokers and financial moguls alike take the small trek from Wall Street and lumber into this exclusive bar, finding time out of their eighty hour work weeks to drink Dom Perignon and chat with their selected soul mates. The tables are glass, and the lights are set perfectly to resemble a hue of "romance and tranquility." There is a long bar, and plenty of leather couches and sitting areas for mingling. In the center of it all, there is a see through fireplace that reaches to the tall ceiling.

This is a place for people who embody the elite, money based society that is New York City. Get through all of that, and they are really just people on the endeavour of love.